Reviews for You've Got Mail
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
This was very good
x Dark Lady x chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
I love it! It is very dramatic and well-written! Luvluvluv it!
My-Toilet-Named-Bob chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
:O this is torture! please update soon? one last chapter! (
ms Masen chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
aww, no! haha, what a cliffie! cant wait for another chapter:D
x-LoneStar-x chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
'Okay, so I think there’s only one chapter left, and no epilogue.'

Where is the last chapter? I decided to re-read some of the stories I'd added to my favourites years ago, as loads of them weren't completed. To read this over again, discover why I loved it so much the first time round, only to find this story has never been finished, is actually devastating me.

And to then find out theres only one chapter left anyway? *tuts*

Seriously though, I'm just as bad with my own stories, I start them and then start something else and then don't come on for a few months, then lose track and forget all about my stories, but my fics are nothing compared to this. I'd be surprised if you still had the last chapter, or even remembered how it was going to end, its been such a long time. But I do wish you'd finish it. (

x
Mell8 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Please update soon?
SlytherinBeautyQueen chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
one chapter left! ahh! pleasse finish!

mind posting the last chapter?
mysinisterblackrose chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
cant w8 for the nxt update!

wah0!
SakuraBlossomQuiet1 chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
*Loud shrill scream*

Why haven't you updated in so long? You have a great concept, please don't let it die!

-H
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
DRACO! SHE SAT ON DRACO!:D
holly chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
Just found this story and i love it! So great!
Hot guys come from Australia chapter 15 . 4/26/2006
u really gotta update! i love it!
Emyln chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
my goodness you have an addiction to cliffys! brilliant chapter! update soon!
CheesieCake chapter 15 . 4/12/2006
Yay! Can't wait until this is finished. Not in a bad way, but becaues it'll be nice and satisfying to know how this ends. Please write and update soon. More D/G and fanfictions sound good to me, but T/G...? Sorry, but ew...Hahaha. Stick with Draco, please? I love him so much! He's just misled and misunderstood.
hotredraptor chapter 15 . 4/5/2006
omg this is such a great fanfiction...i started reading it last year and i was real upset when u hadn't posted for about a whole year but u HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THE STORY! its to awesome to not continue!