Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
That was an interesting conversation. Whether to trust it is the question, I guess. In other words, is it just a ruse to keep the Trio from sniffing around after him to find out what he's really up to? Yes, I know ... I'm a cynic ... a skeptic. It comes from 27 years of teaching adolescents.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
LOL Good chapter title! I wonder what Malfoy's happy thought actually was. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that DEs couldn't cast Patronus charms ... But perhaps that is fanfic contamination. I suppose seeing old Voldy AK-ing Harry would make them all happy, right?
Quuee chapter 56 . 12/19/2013
That was really well done and a lot of fun to read. No bashing! Ron's character was really well written and believable. i think that most of the problems i have with weasly bashing is that it is not believable. Many writers are lazy and so caught up in "punishing" Ron for being human that they forget the character is just a kid. eh... i just skip over those parts if i'm interested in some of the story ideas... beyond that...
Honore chapter 56 . 12/17/2013
My second reading of this story, and I enjoyed it immensely. The only problem that I really noticed is that you had Harry taking his owls at the end instead of his newts. I loved the fact that you did not make Draco entirely evil or a bad person. This was a great read. Thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Excellent story so far
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant chapter!

I really like the way the story is going, absolutely brilliant idea of making Harry the new D.A.D.A professor, lol
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
loved it!

yet again, your characterizations are awesome!

just the way you write their dialogue, expressions and actions, so very easy to imagine as the real thing.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant chapter!

I have to say your Harry Potter is the best I've read in any fanfic yet I think, excellent writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
My goodness! your portrayals are so spot on! the scene in the vault and the ring you really managed to capture Harry's personality there! just a beautiful chapter, well done :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Great story so far, enjoying your characterizations which is the most important thing in a fanfic for me
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I absolutely love the portrayal of the characters so far, especially Hermione, her dialogue seems to reflect her canon personality perfectly in this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Really great chapter, your portrayal of Sirius through the letter was really enlightening, onward!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love your style of writing so far
ak chapter 56 . 11/21/2013