Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
ssjguyver chapter 8 . 8/12/2003
SquE...why do I get the feeling thats gonna haunt me for the rest of my life'_' Great chapter, on with the rest :)
PrettyInPinkGrl chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
This is such a cute story! ah!

I'm glad to find a sweet Harry/Hermione story to read, since I've been having troubles finding some good well-written ones.

Normally I dont like stories that go straight into the relationship (I usually like stories where the couple likes each other for a long time and doesnt go out) but suprisingly (to myself) I adore this story! I couldnt put it down!

Please continue writing, because I am dying to read more. Do you reccomend any other H/Hr stories? What are some that you enjoy. Let me know. Thanks :)

(Good job again..look forward to reading more, update soon)

~*Amanda
Simezz chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
Last Chapter?
Hima chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
two words: write. more.

I'm SUCH a sucker for lovey-dovey fan fics, even if I don't believe in hermione x harry.
KarenJB chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
wow! your a really good writer. It's getting really interesting now so you better keep on going. i love it! thanks for a great h/hr romance fiction!
American Mione chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
"Oh, do shut up, dear. You were younger than both of them when you declared your love to me on the rooftop of my parent's house and Father had to chase you away with the shotgun." she paused and turned back to her daughter's suitor. "Well, Harry?"

I don't want to know..but this would make a good side story! _~

"And the first thing we're doing is changing the password," Hermione grumbled.

That was a cute ending for a cute chapter! Lovin' this story! (Plus, I've NEVER seen someone update so fast!)
American Mione chapter 17 . 8/11/2003
Dumbledore pulled out his wand and summoned a glass of pumpkin juice.

"I do get parched at times like these. Would any of you like a glass?"

"Professor!" Harry urged.

He sipped a mouthful and set the glass back down, "Quite right Harry."

Cute little piece of comedy there! It helped lighten the mood in such a serious chapter! I'm glad we got to find out more about the ring! Very interesting...
A lost lily chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
Spending more time together, huh. Hm...this should get interesting, especially after Harry's dream. Write more soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
AWSOME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SON
HrryPttrFreak87 chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
I can't wait for more. I love this story and I love how this story is updated so often!

Keep up the good work!
Emma Leigh Warner chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
This is really one of the best ive read for a long time! KEEP IT UP!
Starbeam13 chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
Wow! Great chapter! That does seem a little werid that Harry and Hermione are already married and at a young age too, but I'm liking it. I defienetly agree with Hermione about changing the password. I can't wait to see what Ron's reaction is to their engagement. Update soon, please!

~starbeam :)
LittleLily chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
I do like the story so far! I mean, who doesn't like a good H/Hr story? It's kind of weird for them to be "married" at a young age, its okay because this is your story! I hope to see more chapters soon! Keep up the good work.
lightingbolt chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
Hi,

Hurry up now! Sorri if i sound to harsh and i will stop making u type so much. OK please update really soon!

from,

midnightstarz, lightningbolt
kateseamusfinnigan chapter 18 . 8/11/2003
this is really good but i want to know about that dream more. keep it up
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »