Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
silverheart121 chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
this is so ADORABLE!
weatherbee chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Very well done chapter. That had suspense, action, and a very funny dream to be sure. Once again, great job.
hp4eva chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
hurry up and UPDATE! i'll b bac 2 read more...h/h rulz!
Rebeckah chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
I LOVED IT! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
I don like malfoy chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
Friendly malfoy... urgh.

I'm stoppin' here.
HP Lova chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
aw that's so sad! Who knew that Malfoy would ever be nice!
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
I am absoultely in love with and hooked to reading this fic. It's the best one that I've read in a while (very well written), and I'm waiting for more.
Arethea chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
Positively lovely story! Hope that you keep updating regularly...I know how hard it can be to write on demand! Great work so far!
Anne chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
Very realistic reason for Draco to be civilized.

And going away from the "assistant spy" thing, which is getting old. Looking forward to seeing more of this story
Krstna chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
This post is really good, it's different seeing Malfoy in that light, when he turns his back on his father, you are a really good writer
infiniteternity chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
oh weird this was good cause you didn't make draco completly good like some authors do
piper17 chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
hi it's me again you know piper17, this story is just getting better and better each time i read it keep it up

piper17
Oceanlight1 chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
Again, that was great. There are so many stories out there about how Harry and Draco suddenly and in a very short space of time become friends. I don't really like those stories, although I like the thought of them being somehow politely understanding towards each other. And that's exactly how you wrote it. That's great.

Your idea of devoting one chapter to Ron and Luna is great, too. They seem kind of made for each other. :)

Well, now there's nothing else to say than: GO ON! :)
Sabrina chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
Of course I still love your story :-) It's highly intersting, amusing, all the good things :-)

It's really nice how you developed Malfoy's character. Since he still doesnt want to be friends with Harry and them, because that would have been rather unbelievable. But as you pointed out the thing with his mother, nobody should have a problem with accepting your story line. and you gave a good hint to the actual story, when you recalled how he always got cakes and sweets from his mom. That really seems to be an evidence of their good relationship. and we all know that the one with his father isnt that well...

LOVVEE your story :-)

And I like the parts with Harry and Hermione snogging, of course :)

Hehe, and the Luna-Ron thing... cant wait to see where this is heading to..
DreamSweeper chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
Very well developed story. I like Malfoy in this (for once), and while he is slightly out of character, its a nice change. Great job, and I hope the next chapter comes up soon.
1,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »