Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
weatherbee chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Voldemore with a sense of humor? I would've never known. The suspense around the scene was justified. However, the news that Voldemore had attacked the Ministry of Magic and the lack of responses from Harry (who would've undoubtably felt very guilty) and Hermione (who would've been far more shocked) could've been exploited.

Ron making a daft statement which sent Hermione running... maybe. A well rounded chapter none-the-less.
AlexLone chapter 17 . 8/10/2003
i don't get one thing, why did dumbledore have harry leave when he was telling hermione about the ring, it involves him just as much?
Starbeam13 chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
O.k. now I'm curious...what's up with the ring? Does it have to do with the dream that Harry had?You can't just leave us hanging like this! I really hope that you update soon, cuz I'm like racking my brain here trying to think of what's going to happen. Anyways...excellent chapters as always. That was pretty cute with Ron! ('He tried to look as innocent as he could, "Well we weren't doin' it the whole time."...he he) You really have a nack for writting. Don't waste, it's too good to lose!

Dragon3 star chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
I love the story! Please post the next chapter soon as this chapter is a cliffy and I hate cliffys!(but love this story) please post the next chapter soon as I have to know what changes Hermione was talking about! I just have to! SO Please please please post the next chapter soon!
hpcrazygal chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
I like this chapter! Its really good. Are we going to find out about that ring soon? I hope its not life threatening though, but Hermione was very upset. I hope you dont kill her! So Ron is with Luna? Interesting...Well Good Job! Keep Writing!
Tessa66 chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
More please! This is great and really well-written. Keep going please!
Sami Potter chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Isabella Grace chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Gr. Come on, what is with Hermione's ring? This was a very good chapter. Chapter 15 was rather creepy, but good nonetheless. Update soon.

A lost lily chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
As always, your story is awsome. I don't even know why I bother reviewing *yawn* you should know that already. Please get up another chapter or ten soon, lol.
Twisted Anjel chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Oh! You HAVE to write the next chapter PRONTO (though I'm sure you will ..), I want to know what the whole thing with the ring is. Please hurry and update! Oh, wonderful chapters!

And don't worry about that one reviewer (I don like Malfoy?) ... at least you have a review. You should read what this one girl wrote in a review for my story Untold Dreams - let's just say as much as I laughed at it, she was really rude. Some people are too blunt for their own good ...

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Great job!

TestedDoughnut chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Great Stuff. Best Post-OOtP Fic Out There. And Trust Me, I've Been Searchin' For 'Em.
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Great beginning chapter!
Spana chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Great chapter! Poor Snape getting hit by Crucio and Harry for seeing that evil Bellatrix. Harry's possessed isnt he. Poor Harry. What will happen to Harry and Hermione now. PLease update really soon.

PS Ron and Luna are so cute, I would love to see more of the wacky couple.
Sami Potter chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
It was a dream...LOL NICELY DONE, I was a bit confused at first! LOL I was like, how the bloddy hell did mione get there that fast, but later on I read more, LOL! Such a tease! must continue!
Sabrina chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
I guess you could say that I'm...

Absolultely love it! It's great, exciting, wonderfully written... And I'm so glad that you update regularly and quite often :). I wouldnt know what I did if you didnt :( Would be really sad.

Anyhow, I totally love this story and as you know ;) I hope you get the chance to write more real soon..

cant wait whats up with this ring and all...

and ron and luna :)

and of course harry and hermione, my favorite :)

Have a good day!