Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Great beginning chapter!
Spana chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Great chapter! Poor Snape getting hit by Crucio and Harry for seeing that evil Bellatrix. Harry's possessed isnt he. Poor Harry. What will happen to Harry and Hermione now. PLease update really soon.

PS Ron and Luna are so cute, I would love to see more of the wacky couple.
Sami Potter chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
It was a dream...LOL NICELY DONE, I was a bit confused at first! LOL I was like, how the bloddy hell did mione get there that fast, but later on I read more, LOL! Such a tease! must continue!
Sabrina chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
I guess you could say that I'm...

A HUGE FAN OF YOUR STORY!

Absolultely love it! It's great, exciting, wonderfully written... And I'm so glad that you update regularly and quite often :). I wouldnt know what I did if you didnt :( Would be really sad.

Anyhow, I totally love this story and as you know ;) I hope you get the chance to write more real soon..

cant wait whats up with this ring and all...

and ron and luna :)

and of course harry and hermione, my favorite :)

Have a good day!
Archer007 chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
lemme guess on the ring... Hermione cant take it off until their married? right?
shdurrani chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
uh oh...someone is up to something.

till next time

alex
shdurrani chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Shakes head. dont get me wrong, i like the chapter, i just cant imagine how dumb albus is soemtimes. keep going. Till next time.

Alex
PadfootsNoxed chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
AHH! What is it! TELL ME! Ah! lol
PadfootsNoxed chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Wow! This is just so excellently excellent! lol It's so well written! I can't wait for more! It's bloody brilliant!
silverheart121 chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
i really hope there is more to this story...i think it's pretty cute.
David M. Potter chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
I assume the "Green-eyed Monster" has finally bitten Ron? Also I assume the ring has formed some connection between Harry and Hermonie? I hope she is not hurt by it! I knew Ron crush would come up sooner or later.

I continue to enjoy the story!

David
keebler-elmo chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
ooh a cliffe i really want to know whats up with that ring still to short but if you update so often i guess it makes up for it
keebler-elmo chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
poor hagrid still too short but its good noe the less
PadfootsNoxed chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
Wow..this story is so good! I love it! :D
Mella deRanged chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
so whats wrong with the ring? *confuzzled*
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »