Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
Snidget-And-Co chapter 14 . 8/9/2003
Bloody Brilient!

Make it a little more H/H action, pleas?
keebler-elmo chapter 14 . 8/9/2003
wow i didnt see that coming that was great man, with draco and harry working together they could end the house rivalrys...NAH lol i hope harry becomes more powerful in this story... im not looking 4 super harry but just something more keep the chapters coming
Mella deRanged chapter 14 . 8/9/2003
Interesting. hm... i always thought narcissa to be evil... I mean she *is* the sister of bellatrix..but then again sirius was good and he was related to bellatrix too...
keebler-elmo chapter 13 . 8/9/2003
good chapter hmm is malfoy perhaps not a voldy groupie? if so...interesting u should have longer made the charm way to easy to do...remember its are really hard charm and it has to be a memory not a though like harry at the bottom of the well keep the chapters coming
lightingbolt chapter 12 . 8/9/2003

Come on write more i know udid write two chapters but please write more. And my friend hates fan fiction i don't know y it is my favorite web site! Well bye then.

lightingbolt, midnightstarz

P.S u spelled my name wrong it is lightingbolt not lighteningbolt!
A lost lily chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Hehe, I'm still laughing. Good job!
Twigs chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Great Story! Give us more! Give us more!
weatherbee chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
It is true that Headmaster Dumbledore can run the school as he sees fit, but wouldn't the appointment of Harry Potter as an Assistant Professor cause quite a stir? Without a precedent being set as to who can and cannot be an Asst. Professor, and with the events that occurred in OOtP that made Umbridge DADA teacher, a little explanation would've been in order.

In Chapter 12, I find that a more lengthy description of what happened in Harry and Hermione's meeting with Dumbledore would have enhanced the benefit of the scene. I did find Ron's reaction to Lovegood's antics to fit his character, along with Harry and Hermione's responses. :) Keep up the good work, and as always, I look forward to your next chapter.
MarMar2 chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Great story! I love it. Wonderful writing and a fun plot.
Krstna chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
this is a great story, i think it is well written and its very enjoyable
Isabella Grace chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Another wonderful chapter, although I was a bit disappointed to see that Ron could just waltz into the room. I know he has the password but I'd think Harry'd still have to let him in. Since its Harry's room and his and 'Mione's study. Nevertheless, nice chapter I can't wait to read what's next.

I also can't help but feel that Ron's line about going insane and giving her an engagement ring is a stab at Harry and Hermione's relationship and that huge ring Harry gave Hermione. Maybe its just me.

Update soon. Thanks.

Mella deRanged chapter 13 . 8/9/2003
hmm..yes..what *is* with malfoy? great chappie. but harry seems so ... mature... quite different from the OOTP when he was having temper tantrums. D
hpcrazygal chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
This is really good! You should write more...i really enjoyed reading it! especially when harry is teaching and all of that..awesome!
keebler-elmo chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
good chapter i was hoping for more classes but oh-well keep up the good work
josiemarie chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
I LOVE this story!please update ASAP!

But I also love 'Harry Potter and the Legend of the White Witch.'When are you planning on updating?
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »