Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
Tessa66 chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
More please! This is great and really well-written. Keep going please!
Sami Potter chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
O YES RON AND LUNA NEW SNOGGERS! LOL MY WORK HERE IS DONE YOUNG GRASSHOPER LOL! JK, plez get to the hermione harry problem soon plez! HUGE CLIFFY!
Isabella Grace chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Gr. Come on, what is with Hermione's ring? This was a very good chapter. Chapter 15 was rather creepy, but good nonetheless. Update soon.

Isabella
A lost lily chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
As always, your story is awsome. I don't even know why I bother reviewing *yawn* you should know that already. Please get up another chapter or ten soon, lol.
Twisted Anjel chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Oh! You HAVE to write the next chapter PRONTO (though I'm sure you will ..), I want to know what the whole thing with the ring is. Please hurry and update! Oh, wonderful chapters!

And don't worry about that one reviewer (I don like Malfoy?) ... at least you have a review. You should read what this one girl wrote in a review for my story Untold Dreams - let's just say as much as I laughed at it, she was really rude. Some people are too blunt for their own good ...

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Great job!

Anjel
TestedDoughnut chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Great Stuff. Best Post-OOtP Fic Out There. And Trust Me, I've Been Searchin' For 'Em.
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Great beginning chapter!
Spana chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Great chapter! Poor Snape getting hit by Crucio and Harry for seeing that evil Bellatrix. Harry's possessed isnt he. Poor Harry. What will happen to Harry and Hermione now. PLease update really soon.

PS Ron and Luna are so cute, I would love to see more of the wacky couple.
Sami Potter chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
It was a dream...LOL NICELY DONE, I was a bit confused at first! LOL I was like, how the bloddy hell did mione get there that fast, but later on I read more, LOL! Such a tease! must continue!
Sabrina chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
I guess you could say that I'm...

A HUGE FAN OF YOUR STORY!

Absolultely love it! It's great, exciting, wonderfully written... And I'm so glad that you update regularly and quite often :). I wouldnt know what I did if you didnt :( Would be really sad.

Anyhow, I totally love this story and as you know ;) I hope you get the chance to write more real soon..

cant wait whats up with this ring and all...

and ron and luna :)

and of course harry and hermione, my favorite :)

Have a good day!
Archer007 chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
lemme guess on the ring... Hermione cant take it off until their married? right?
shdurrani chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
uh oh...someone is up to something.

till next time

alex
shdurrani chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Shakes head. dont get me wrong, i like the chapter, i just cant imagine how dumb albus is soemtimes. keep going. Till next time.

Alex
PadfootsNoxed chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
AHH! What is it! TELL ME! Ah! lol
PadfootsNoxed chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Wow! This is just so excellently excellent! lol It's so well written! I can't wait for more! It's bloody brilliant!
1,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 125 .. Last Next »