Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
Big D chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Thats fine, but I want to see more classes!
Rukato86 chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Fantastic and hilarious as usual! keep on going!
HP Lova chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
This is a really great story!

keep going!BUMP!

B-ring

U-s

M-ore

P-lease!
piper17 chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
WOW how good, this is such a good story, i wish i had thought of it, you have to carry on i want to find out what happens. i think harry becoming a teacher was a really good idea.

so please please pretty please with a cherry on the top carry on writing.

Piper17

09-08-03
Spana chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Excellent this story is absolutely amazing. I love that Harry and Hermione are together they are so cute. Ron and Luna are also a really cute couple. Harry being a teacher is great and I can't wait to read more. PLease update really soon.
Oceanlight1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Well...I honestly don't know what to say. It's simply brilliant, you know? You have an awesome style to write and you play with the characters as if they were your own creation. I'm so glad, that you're really fast with updating, because I couldn't wait much longer for new chapters. It's simply too good.

Please continue at this pace. I'm sure I'll read every new chapter.
Archer007 chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Good, but check a few misspellings in the early part of the chapter.
Sabrina chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
WOW! Great chapter again! You just cracked me up with this Luna-Ron-thing :-) He's so much in character, I can imagine reading something like that in the upcoming HP Book :-)

You're just an awesome writer and since you dont mind me saying this...

Please update again soon :-)

Hehe, it's just great, funny, all that... :-)

Yeah, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it,...
DragonKatGal chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
I love H/Hr fics! Absolutely brilliant. They're too adorable. I'm loving Harry as a teacher. Love that the Slytherins actually respect him. Nicely written and absolutely brilliant! Update soon!

Toodles.

K.
Kris chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
I have to sayII absolutely love your story. Harry/Hermioe is my favorite ship and the comedy you use is superb. Making Harry a Professor was also an awesome idea. Update quickly.
Molly Morrison chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
LOL! This is a great story! Harry as a professor (well, ASSISTANT professor) is quite amusing. You are doing a good job of keeping close to characters, though I'm not so sure what I think about Harry and Hermione. Please keep up the good work and you can work to convince me that they are really meant for one another!
Lover5 chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!...

Sorry i'm a littel crazy ;)
A lost lily chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
Oh my goodness! This story rocks. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, and some parts of it were very touching too, a definate plus. Keep writing, because if you leave me hanging too long I'm gonna go insane. By the way, you are now on my favorite's list! Best of luck!
shdurrani chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
*Giggles* Snape is always like that. If i am not mistaken i remember one story where Snape quite because Harry was teaching. I like your approach to this story very much. Keep going.

Till next time.