Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
missgsmith51 chapter 48 . 1/4
I'm glad the new ring worked ... At least, I hope it did.

Yay, Neville! I agree with the choice, but I'm surprised Ron didn't make himself the head. I'd like to know why the kids chose Neville. Then again, this is a perceptive group.

Love the Gobstones. Hm. Throw 'em at Voldy, and when he falls asleep, go for it.
missgsmith51 chapter 47 . 1/4
Wow, the healers just left them lying in bed and didn't do any PT with them? Ie had friends and relatives who were bedridden for weeks or months, and therapists massaged and maneuvered their limbs through a series of movements each day to keep the muscles from becoming atrophied. I'm surprised no one did this for H&H. Are medi-wizards that far behind muggles?
missgsmith51 chapter 46 . 1/4
Okay, DD doesn't seem too worried about Hagrid. Could the Zombie gave gotten to him? You don't suppose he's been enchanted, do you? If so, is it a test for Harry, to see if he can break it?

I hope the ring works.
missgsmith51 chapter 45 . 1/4
Dumbledore really does employ the most ... unusual teachers.

I'm wondering about Harry's enchanting ability. Lily was apparently quite gifted in charms. Could it have been either she or James who enchanted the mirrors he and Sirius used? Could Harry have received a "double dose" of the "enchantment genes" from them? Just wondering.

I wish I had some vacuuming and dishwashing spells. I hate those two chores.
missgsmith51 chapter 44 . 1/4
I wonder how Narcissa and Draco's name change will affect Harry's inheritance of 12GP. Could it revert to them, now that their surname is Black?

I'm afraid Harry's going to burn out with his schedule. He needs a Time Turner.

LOL at "my big strong sweet potato"!
missgsmith51 chapter 43 . 1/4
"You do not possess the knowledge or power to charm a portkey."
Snape rolled his eyes. "I am not coming, nor are you going. The rest of you are participating in a lesson of futility."

I hope Snape's jaw didn't break when it hit the floor. **evil smirk** Perhaps Snape should keep his comments a bit less sour. That way, it won't be so unpleasant when he has to eat them.

Now Harry needs to work on wordless summoning.
missgsmith51 chapter 42 . 1/4
Why don't they hit her with a Reductor and take her out once and for all? Idiots! I hope they all get back safely.
missgsmith51 chapter 41 . 1/4
I don't usually agree with Ron, but I don't trust the blonde ferret either. I hope H&H don't end up being murdered in their beds or handed over to DEs by Malfoy.

I hope Harry enchants those mirrors to be unbreakable this time.
missgsmith51 chapter 40 . 1/4
I hope Harry gets Hermione under control. Her behavior is concerning for several reasons, the main one being that if Harry is distracted, lives are being endangered.

I just hope Malfoy isn't playing a duplicitous game with Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 39 . 1/4
I'm sorry, Hermione ... It's not nice to tease Harry like that, just because you can. Such behavior could come back to bite you in the butt if you persist in carrying it too far!
missgsmith51 chapter 38 . 1/4
Why didn't Harry just call Dobby to bring them some food? I think the first thing he needs to do is stock 12GP with some staples that won't go bad so quickly. They also need a freezer, or don't Wizards use them?

I worry about Ron.
missgsmith51 chapter 37 . 1/4
They do keep winding up alone, don't they? I wonder if the DE was wearing a mask or if Harry just recognized him ... or her. I can't imagine what it must be like to wonder, every time they step out of doors, whether they will make it back alive. That kind of stress on a couple of kids ...
missgsmith51 chapter 36 . 1/4
Well, it wasn't embarrassing, but it was certainly unsettling for the kids. Phineas certainly is a butthead!

I can't wait to hear about Dumbledore's conversation with Hermione, as they usually tend to leave her pretty well wound up.
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 1/4
Oh, dear! Imagine having to go to Dumbledore to talk about one's sexual urges and issues, even if they were magic- and curse-related. That would certainly be an awkward conversation! Those poor kids! I hope that "channeling" of Phineas and Carpathia stops after they're married. :(
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 1/4
"Neville, will you please wake Mr. Weasley up?" As I suspected! LOL

Poor Harry! I may be a woman, but I definitely did NOT get the "shopping gene." I have great sympathy for Harry ... and the Aurors.
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »