Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
rankokunalpha1 chapter 48 . 10/15/2016
An awesome story that was well put together. Thank You for writing this amazing story and being able to reread it yet again!
Brad
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
It's a bit ridiculous that Harry finally has the chance at some independence, in a house that's warded against (almost) everyone, and he's just letting people through the wards hither and thither. Molly Weasley has no say in Harry's life and he should tell her to back off immediately.

It's like he had 3 hours of independence and then decided to roll over and forget the entire reason he left the Dursley's.
StrongThread chapter 56 . 8/10/2016
Not bad. Not bad at all.
If I have a complaint, it is that it felt like there were two different stories happening in the same space. I read in a different authors note about HP fanfiction having the problem of "I want to write a story about Harry and Hermione but old voldie keeps getting in the way." I think that's what happened to you.
Also, there were several things mentioned in the story that never got wrapped up, and were just left hanging at the end. In particular, I don't recall reading any conclusion to the whole "Phoenix prophesy," and it felt like the enchantment stuff got halfway and then you got bored and dropped it. I almost feel like you were going for some overarching plotline beyond Voldie and the marriage plotline, but didn't get around to it.
In spite of this, I still quite like the story, and am left mostly satisfied by it. Good show.
tammgrogan chapter 56 . 8/8/2016
WONDERFUL, Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much.
Shadowdog11 chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
He's not even a little violent over being spied on and used continuously? I'm not sure what kind of Harry you've written. He's either confident enough to call someone an ass, powerful enough to shatter glass with accidental magic before being taken over by Voldiestick, or he just takes every time he's tricked, spied on, manipulated, or has important information withheld (his friends dying in a prophecy would send ANY of the above Harry's off the deep end)... If you could keep your thumb on what Harry you wanted I think this story would be better. It's well written other than the bouncing character. Best of luck
Shadowdog11 chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Why the hell should the 16 year-old be responsible for taking the steps to rectify a relationship that a 30-something test started? Nope. Back to the Cruciatus.

Oh yeah. Isn't Hermione 17 now? She's like a year older than Harry I thought. Not super important, but realized the difference/discrepancy from canon.
Shadowdog11 chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
Good. I'm glad he gets to torture Snape. Hate that loser
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
I think I know why I stopped trading last time through. Cowed by McGonagall about his own fucking life/ring/girlfriend? Yeah cuz that wouldn't make Harry tel her to mind HER OWN BUSINESS.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
Seriously? He gets no information? Your Harry had the backbone of a worm. After Hermione leaves he just tells Dumble-secret to tel him what the hell is going on. Oh, and burns the Phineas portrait at Grimauld. Why?
Shadowdog11 chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
How about "fuck you, you're not getting in my head without an explanation. If at all" I don't get it. Is your Harry making his own decisions (made this statement several times) or just pretending to disagree then going along with everything anyway?
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Hmm. Guess I had stopped reading cuz I wasn't in the mood because k don't recall a story progressing like this before.
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Well I've clearly read this already... I can't comment on every chapter, so that means I've either waited up to 6 months to read again and can't remember or I never completed it...
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
How about "stfu in my house?"
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Good hermione self-talk
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
I feel like I've read this, but for the life of me I can't recall if I finished it. Oh well, I like the premise
1,910 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »