Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
FondOfMooseAndSquirrel chapter 56 . 2/22
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, though I was very iffy at first. You proved me wrong. Thanks for writing! Keep it up!

S.O.C.K.S
David M. Potter chapter 56 . 2/20
Brilliant story!
Fire Tempest chapter 56 . 2/11
I really enjoyed reading - thank you.
Lovely story, usually I can't stand fluff, but yours has so much substance to it :)
I'm very happy to have found this gem
Wow, amazingly well written story so far, I'm excited to read more, the way you describe the HP universe feels like the real thing!
thingshavechanged chapter 56 . 1/26
I think the best way to sum up this story is with one of your chapter's titles: squEEEEEE!
Amanthya chapter 56 . 1/23
I'm too tired for a proper review - stayed up all night reading this - but this is my co-favorite HP fic of all time, tied with The Best Revenge. I've read a lot. But only a few fics do I print out to keep forever. Thank you for this story.
baronesspotter chapter 2 . 1/13
This is a really interesting set up for a story. I'm quite intrigued. :)
corwyn chapter 56 . 12/26/2014
A lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
corwyn chapter 48 . 12/26/2014
he's drinking from a metal VIAL, although the concoction may in fact taste VILE. It's a common homonym error. Loving the story, by the way.
nitpick chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
one grammatical: you meant 'faithfulness', not 'faithlessness', which means the opposite.

and one chronological: Hermione is ten months older, not two months younger, than Harry.
gwillem chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Brilliant story. Love the plot so far. Only error I've seen is that in the original, Hermione is actually 10 months older than Harry. But, it's your story so I'm not complaining. Other than a few basic slip up's, which we all make, it is a wonderful, flowing, touching story.
I hope you still write regularly, as I am enjoying this very much.
LJ chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Dunno if you're still about, Author, but I had to tell you this was really adorable. Harry's trying and he's sweet but he's still so YOUNG and Hermione's inner dialogue is perfect. lol

I always talk to myself. :)
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
So why he had to read the letter in the estate's kitchen?
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »