Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
123irish chapter 56 . 3/11/2014
Excellent story, I'm glad I found it, thank you.
NoComment chapter 56 . 3/2/2014
Amazing work. There are so many stories and authors on FanFiction but few could live up to Sacrifices To Be Made and you. I loved every chapter written. I especially love the last few chapters and how perfectly you ended the story. I look forward to reading every one of you stories...even if I never read the actual book!
Vegasman59 chapter 56 . 1/21/2014
Fun for sure...I hope to see you write more!
FreeAllFrogs chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
Hi, After reading some of your AN's I thought I should say. I like your writings, I like your stories, I like the way you develop your characters. I like to dislike Dumbledore. So good job! :-)
FreeAllFrogs chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
You done a fine job of keeping Dumbledore in character. I didn't like him in canon ether.
morcheller chapter 52 . 1/8/2014
I love it when authors pay homage to history. Why not drop a house on him? It worked for Dorthy!
missgsmith51 chapter 56 . 1/4/2014
Awww, this was a cute story all tied up with a nice, big Hogwarts bow. It had enough new (to me, anyway) subplots added to make it interesting. Very nice. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 55 . 1/4/2014
Nice wedding vows. I don't think I could handle such a big wedding. And really ... McGonagall a bridesmaid? Interesting.

It was nice of Narcissa to do a bit of decorating. BTW, I do hope Harry locked the Floo, or he may have Ron and the twins visiting on his wedding night. Frankly, with the threat of Voldy gone, in their place I'd have gone to a swank hotel for the weekend. One with Do not Disturb signs and lots of room service. Really.
missgsmith51 chapter 54 . 1/4/2014
What idiot wrote the news article? Everyone who was there knows it was a crock. Why don't they do anything about it?

Well, at least Dumbledore's "talk" seemed to calm Harry, which is a good thing.
missgsmith51 chapter 53 . 1/4/2014
"... his best friends in the entire world ... and Malfoy ..."
"... the rest of the Order and ... Malfoy ..." LOL I'm sorry, but I found those two passages funny. :)

Well, it looks like Harry is still in the limelight. I just hope they apprehended all of the Death Eaters this time.
missgsmith51 chapter 51 . 1/4/2014
"The last thing Harry remembered was the yelling of an Unforgivable Curse and the looming face of Draco Malfoy a minute later." Okay ... who cursed whom? Did Draco curse either his dad or Bella? Did someone curse Harry?
missgsmith51 chapter 52 . 1/4/2014
Good battle, although Bella went down rather easily. I've always thought of her as the Energizer Bunny ... Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Oh, well ... Ding! Dong! The witch Is dead!

LOL at Draco's last words.

Hm. Tonks is with Applegate, not Remus? Hmmmm.
missgsmith51 chapter 50 . 1/4/2014
The title doesn't bode well for this choice to go with Draco.
missgsmith51 chapter 49 . 1/4/2014
I'm sorry to sound like a jerk, but why didn't they permanently disable those DEs they caught at the Malfoys' estate? Face it ... imprisoning doesn't work. They need to permanently end each DE career.

LOL at the angry Gobstones mob.
missgsmith51 chapter 48 . 1/4/2014
I'm glad the new ring worked ... At least, I hope it did.

Yay, Neville! I agree with the choice, but I'm surprised Ron didn't make himself the head. I'd like to know why the kids chose Neville. Then again, this is a perceptive group.

Love the Gobstones. Hm. Throw 'em at Voldy, and when he falls asleep, go for it.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »