Reviews for Sacrifices to Be Made
Dethryl chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
This fic was so nice and enjoyable until the magic ring came along. Can't any of you Harmony authors write a normal story? You know, where characters actually talk to each other and don't need to resort to telepathy, emotion-sharing, dream-talking, or soul bonds? The characters don't need to be radically changed in order to have a functional relationship! GAH!
Amanthya chapter 56 . 6/9/2016
Re-reading, yet again, and still loving. Man, the HP story is so much better without horcruxes. Or at least, without additional ones after the diary. This is the way that canon should've gone if JKR hadn't needed to stretch out the series to last 7 books by adding tedious unnecessary plot-devices and miscommunications.

I think it makes sense that Harry would have a prodigious skill with enchanting, because he was clearly as prophesized destined to be very powerful. But you didn't make him magically invulnerable or super smart to make him into a Gary-Stue, but made him work and practice his butt off to make the most of his skills and talents.

And you didn't take him out of action too long or too short to give time to the young Order time to grow in his absence. A lot of times writers can't find the balance, and they take someone out too shortly to add filler, or too long and create the melodrama of their main lead having competition as leader and being ignorant from a long absence.

There's just a lot of things I like about this story. If I talk anymore, this review will be a chapter long. But thank you again for this story.
Amanthya chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I imagine he says "I'm always up for it" in the same tone as he used in the movie when he said "but I *am* the Chosen One". XD
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
One thing that has this story in my favorites is how you've dealt with the 'Sixth year Conundrum', a real problem for. Harmonians. Bravo!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
Excellent chapter.. Harry is settling in as a professor, Malfoy surprises.

KingRider6911 chapter 56 . 4/2/2016
Pretty cool story! There were parts that were confusing because there was no line break to signal moving on but over all it was really good.
projectjay chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Fav
Saissa chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
You said this was an independent Harry story. Well it's NOT.

Harry is still under the thumbs of Molly Weasley, Dumbles, Snape and McGonagall.
I do NOT call that being independent.

I have to stop reading at this point. I was hoping it would get better but it doesnt.
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
I dont get this. How the heck can harry make his own decisions and become independent while Ron, Ginny and Molly are STILL part of his life. THE WEASLEYS make all the decisions for him! Harry needs to BAN all the weasleys from the house and his life.

Oh and Molly. Hermione is NOT 15. She is 16, almost 17 - thank you very much!
Knight of the Round Bagel chapter 56 . 3/7/2016
This story was fantastic! I literally couldn't stop reading it, finished it all in one sitting save for a brief break for food. Well written. I look forward to reading your other fanfictions!
midnightscar17 chapter 56 . 2/24/2016
Why does he only think tht the black estate is his only property. Potters were wealthy just as much as the blacks.

Why didnt he also find out hes a descendant of gryffindor

Good story i enjoyed it
stevefocus chapter 56 . 2/9/2016
Great story, really enjoyed reading it.
NexusRider161 chapter 32 . 2/1/2016
You seriously need to add line breaks. Otherwise, good story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 56 . 1/20/2016
A fine and outstanding job. When you look at the date you wrote this story, after OotP came out, this sort of upshot could have been expected.

The Harmonian in me applauds what you did, and wishes that the volte-face of HBP and DH hadn't happened. On this I'll say no more, as I'd be here for hours typing.

Just will say this much; I enjoyed it immensely, and it will stay in my favorites list, to be reread.

Thanks!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 55 . 1/20/2016
The vows given were entirely appropriate and wonderfully touching. Rather touching to see that Draco is back into character and so to I think is Narcissa.

1,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »