Reviews for A three eyed view
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hi I can't believe I've never found this before! I'm so ashamed XD

It's very good. Beautifully written, you've captured the essence of Ten perfectly. Especially your note about when Chaozu died the first time, and Ten never forgot how powerless he felt at that moment. I wrote a fic pretty recently with that same thought, but I haven't posted it yet...

Also, when he was fighting against Cell, you really caught his thoughts. Very nicely done You've brightened my morning :D
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I love this
Steen chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
YEAH, a tenshinhan story. WHOOHOOO! And a good one too. YEAH. Need i say more. I'm glad SOMEBODY writes about tenshinhan. He deserves it.
Mr. Crash chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Wow. I wish people would write more Tien stories...I seriously like it. Good job!
animegrrrl chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
kick ass! it's nice to see good Tien fic.
Val chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
How come you told me this fic wasn't good? IT WAS EXCELLENT! If I was signed in... this would probably go in my fav' stories. I just love the way you wrote it. This poor Tenshinhan... I think you described him perfectly, and the fic IS great, so stop saying that it's not good! IT IS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
you !
Ivy16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Very beautifully writed! I love Tenshinhan, that just too bad there's no more stuff about him. Well done!
Velasa chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
...*raises her hands* WOO-HOOO! Now that was COOL! *smiles broadly* Tienshin (I know it's spelled Ten, but hey, every character has 15 diffrent name spellings) is one of the coolest of the senshi, and besides little Chautzu, the most overlooked. I'm glad it didn't end depressing- After reading "Atrocoties" all night, I need something cheerful. *sighs* Damn sayian-jin... stealing everything... That's why I want more Dragonball released- so I can get to know the other senshi, the earthlings.
Parise chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Awww.. This was your first fic Paladone? I would have never believed it! It totally kicks ass! Probably the first Tien fic I've ever read..
Amon chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Great. Tenshinhan is one of the better characters, still this is a great story. People should wite more abot Tenshinhan.
Android Kaeli chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Whoa. That was good. Very good _!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Matt Ryan chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
-Sniff!- I love Tien (I know it's tenshinhan, but Tien is shorter and people identify with it more). I hate to nitpick and all, but there are a few things you left out. One is in the beginning. Chaozu was not an outcast from society. Although it's barely touched upon, Chaozu is the Prince of a far off land. Also, Tien does fight again. Although I've never seen it, Tien plays a pivotal role in the Buu saga. Great fic!
Viper chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Kick-ass, finally somebody writes from the Triclops'e POV.