Reviews for Truth be Told
theawkwardfish chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Ugh, I know this hasen't been updated in forever and I don't know all the reasons for that, but it would make me extremely happy to know what happens next! I love your original character and your writing style is awesome! We could always use more original stories like this one!
The Jesteress chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Please.
Now.
Thanks.
Great story.
Pounce'sStarlet chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
m.

Finish this story, please. Quite frankly, you are annoying me. This is a great storyline, and athe addition of Jayson into the Marauders was seamless. Please don't let this story go to waste!

**PS**
TheNinthNavigator chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
no tell me you're updating please!
RemmieStar chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This is so hilarious. I love it. I've always loved the "Remus is a Girl" theory. It makes me laugh hard. _ And I really liked the extra OCs you've thrown into the mix. They make very, very interesting. Thank you for writing this!
RemmyBlack chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
This was very good.
Lady Annikaa chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Over? Your going to write more? Yes?
moonfoot13 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
i realy love this story so far and cant wait to read more:]]
dinawen chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
nice story
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Hello, first off I like to tell you I love your story. It is very funny, so funny that I laugh out loud and got weird looks from my brother. Secondly I must say I feel sorry for Remus because of how the other boys stumble on certain situations and use them as evidence of Remus being a girl. I even started guessing that the boys will turn up and get the wrong idea about certain things like when Irvine gave Remus the flowers I knew that James and the others will probably see it and get the wrong idea. Please continue to write the story.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
OMGZ! Why did you not update this? It was so good!
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
"Oh! Oh! We get to be SPIES!" lol!

"You can have them" Smacks head... this won't go well...

" I love you, and I don’t want to lose you." AH! That's not good! Remus you IDIOT! ... wow... there's something I never thought I'd say...

"He stood up and gave Remus the kiss of greeting, brushing his lips against Remus’ briefly." not good!

"It’s settled then. Tomorrow we confront Remus." Oh god... YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I want to know what happens! ACK!

~Squirrel~
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
"and have you looked at his face? He’s too damn pretty to be a guy!" *falls off chair laughing* HAHAHAHAHA-Ow-HAHAHAHA!

"Jayson had frozen in the middle of his dance, one leg up as if he were running a marathon and his arms thrown in the air" hehehe! Funny!

"The girl’s bathroom on the first floor," oh god... I can see where this is going! NO REMUS NO!

"Dumdumdum, the plot thickens!" HAHAHA!

Oh god... this won't end well...

~squirrel~
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
"No profanity, Mr. Black " lol!

You have a point... Remus might be able to give Sirius a run for his money in the way of fangirls... MIGHT... Sirius is the bomb!

"Well, except for that time when Jayson was drunk" hehehe... nice!

aww poor Remus... thos village kids were mean!

"Remus is a girl." AH! Funny!

~Squirrel~
muppetmadness chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Ah! This is so cringe worthy! Those guys are such dolts! lol! I LOVE this fic! Keep it up!