Reviews for Dancing Barefoot
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
The best Irvine x Quistis story I have seen on here! Please, please continue! I would love to see what happens next!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love it!
Please continue!
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Awesome fic

Great job and I like the way you did the ending. Hanging but cool

heartbreakingecho chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
ah he knows? what happens! your killin me!
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
You have the most stunning vocabulary. Really. I only wish that my dreams could be as ravishing as Quistis'... I've always been partial to Quistis/Irvine pairings (right after Seifer/Quistis, of course _) so this was naturally a piece of art, since Q/I fics are hard to find, particularly ones as beautifully written as this one. The descriptions in this are exhilarating and amorous, but just enough to tease you along. Please do more!
PrincessPrecis chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This is a good story! Please put up more!
Briar Eve Sheurmann chapter 1 . 8/15/2003

Okay, I just had to come onto ffnet so I could review this- I've only been on the internet thrice all summer, so please pardon me for not emailing you or anything- I've been severed from the internet cold turkey and only have a few moments here. First off- thanks for being the first one to submit- you're so considerate and responsible, babe!

And second, of course, thank you for this. . .this. . .well, lovely bit of teasing smut that really gets me excited. Oh god, does it get me excited! Fuck, I just loved it. A sick, voyeuristic thrill just shot up and down my spine throughout the whole thing. Atta be there, Quisty. I love how you describe that galbadian sexpot- I just love it. You raise the Irvine bar- every's gonna wanna write about him after they read this. You make him real and you make them believable (not that I ever thought they weren't amazing together, everyone knows that. . .)You're always eloquent and witty and you know that, so I won't go on about it. . . You're a slutty tease if you make it a one-shot though- I hope you multi-chap this bad boy and I really look forward to declaring you a challenge queen! ;)

love and kisses

Briar eve

p.s. I hope your summer's going well- I've been such a cad (though it was inevitable without the proper communication device.) Take care.
ArsenicPanda chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I love it. The pairing, the style, the wording, the elegance, the background, the dream, everything is perfectly done. Now please continue. Pretty please?
Twiggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
You better continue this story with a quickness! I loved it. You have such wonderful elaboration and detail that I could imagine everything perfectly. Please write more. I beg of you!
JadeAngel chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Whoa...that was..adorable! *sniffles* Adorable...simply adorable. *giggles* I never really thought of the two, but it's rather...adorable. :) Nice job. I like.
Acacia3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Dizzying. I loved it.

The very first time I played the game, I always kept Irvine and Quistis in my party because I loved the idea of them together. It wasn't until Kate Lorraine came long and made the idea of Seifer and Quistis so damn appealing in one of her fics that I converted.

Thanks for writing the fic that would've made me a permanent QxI shipper long ago. absolutely WONDERFUl. :)
Moriah chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
*Makes some incoherent spat of fury and resists the urge to beat you with her screwdriver.* You and your damn lemons! I despise your talent - in the most loving way possible, you know. But, really, AGH. I can't stand the fact that you can write this well. I hardly ever get this jealous; feel special.

I really can't get enough of your IrvineXQuistis, or your QuistisXSeifer, for that matter. And, you know, I have to ask - which of the main four males in FFVI is your favourite? That is, if you have one... my affections run strongly for Irvine and Seifer, but my cowboy always wins.

In any case, drop me a line through email or review - I do have that Seiftis poem up, you know... *Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.*

~ Moriah
Odile chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Incredible! This is one of those really good fics you have to read 10,0 crappy fics before you discover. I love it. This is exactly the kind of writing talent that gives Irvine/Quistis fans the thrill they're looking for.
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
that is the absolute worst place to leave off from. good god! now you have me complaining for a continuation, and i've only done that once or twice since coming to .

huff. cliffhanger aside, i thought this is was highly interesting. quistis and irvine are a favorite of mine.
CelesteSpring not signed in chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Quistis/Seifer...Quistis/Irvine...Irvine/ doesn't matter. All just so /lovely/. Esp. liked the way you set tone and mood. In a word: pretty. Write more!