Reviews for Yellow Candy
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
All was well-written: even the author note at the end.

There aren't enough Sora fics. ;_;
Yusagi chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Lol, pretty good, you could use this as part one of a tutorial for people just starting to play .hack! lol!
A-20...hm
Athla chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
cool. sora a-20? that different
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Clever, funny, and ext. If that didn't get the message across, then I'll say it out plainly: This fic is going on my favorites list! Welcome to my fave authors list.
Ciao For Now Everyone!
Aj-sama chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I liked this! A20 is so cuu~uute! *looks at yuri/shoujou-ai fans* Ack! Not that way! *glares* *fans leave* -_-;;
Noisulli chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Great story! I loved it. Sora and A-20. I was wondering who the newbie twin blade was but you sruprised me in the end. _ Noi
Witticism chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Hah! This is really good... I've often wondered what would happen if A20 met Sora, I haven't seen most of SIGN but I immediately liked Sora, so I have a fairly good idea of character... You rock! Really hard.

God, if only I could write that well now, let alone at 3 am.
Koryu chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Sora shoud of pk'd her.A-20 belongs at the tlc (technical loser convetion).My friend came up with tlc
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
A-20 eh? Thats the last person I'd expect...
Koryu chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
A-20's scary but I love Sora!
Jessica Malphurs chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
make them fall in love with each !
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
A-20?

What happens when Mimru finds out?

Twin Blade? I guess the costume was one worn by a twin blade in Infection.

pink-clad Twin Blade.

pink-claded Twin Blade.

I'm VERY surprised Sora didn't kill her. That's what he does when people act stupid in front of him ussual. He does it as a reflex.

This is going to be interesting.

A player leech and a player killer.
Amaya chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
That was pretty cool, me like. Bye-bye:p
Eternal Future chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Nice. A fanfic with A-20 and Sora in it..who would've known.
EnishiYukshiro chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I liked it , Well written as well as fun to read. lol. And of course it had Sora in it, which I think always makes for a great story.