Reviews for Amy daughter of Onlee
llamasndogs chapter 27 . 1/6
oh gosh what the frick Legolas is probably gonna find out anyway
llamasndogs chapter 25 . 1/6
okay so breEches
llamasndogs chapter 15 . 1/6
wow that was a reasonable reaction, just stab your boyfriend good idea
llamasndogs chapter 7 . 1/6
GALADRIEL

okay but don't you think she might be a little bit of a mary sue?
llamasndogs chapter 5 . 1/6
oh my goodness Galadriel is coming and this story is so cute right now
llamasndogs chapter 1 . 1/6
wow okay so this started with Galadriel THIS IS A GOOD START GREAT and I really like your style
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
...I don't get it at all. The mother loves her, yet beats the shit out of her with a belt? This fanfiction is so contradictory with it's content. Unless they're living in ancient times where hitting a child was a method of punishment when a rule was broken, there was no reason for the mother to hit her only child with a belt. That is now considered child abuse.
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
I don't get it. If the mother was happy to see her as a baby, why the hell would she beat her with a belt after she's grown up? That doesn't make sense and if there was some sort of trigger for such abhorred behavior, you did not explain it. You've probably done it so Amy would have a reason to leave, but having both her parents die in some sort of accident would have easily done it and kept her loving background that she had started with.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/17/2015
Frodo, Shut up
Guest chapter 28 . 1/15/2015
WHOOO, go amy!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
Typical dramatic Middle-Earth elves.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2015
Arrogant little buggard!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Leggie has a symbol?
MyKe Black chapter 57 . 4/27/2014
I truly love this story with all of my heart! It is not the really common story I have read time and time again but a unique story that I love.
Liv chapter 57 . 3/31/2014
Loved this story! You did a great job of staying true to the books. i also love the way you involved the horses in the story. That made it even more perfect. One of the best Fanfictions i've read! Thank you so much for writing!