Reviews for Amy daughter of Onlee
Silverwolf22002 chapter 57 . 1/7
I loved this! Just... wow... in love!
Valora3110 chapter 57 . 1/5
this story has made me laugh, cry, scream in outrage and cheer in joy. it makes me wish there was more but it couldn't have ended better. Well done Willow26
Blazeb79 chapter 57 . 12/27/2016
It was a fun story.
ShaniquaRees chapter 57 . 10/1/2016
WOW! that was amazing! thank u sooo much 4 writing it!
it was possibly the best fanfic EVER!
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 57 . 7/14/2016
I really liked this story!
llamasndogs chapter 27 . 1/6/2016
oh gosh what the frick Legolas is probably gonna find out anyway
llamasndogs chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
okay so breEches
llamasndogs chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
wow that was a reasonable reaction, just stab your boyfriend good idea
llamasndogs chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
GALADRIEL

okay but don't you think she might be a little bit of a mary sue?
llamasndogs chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
oh my goodness Galadriel is coming and this story is so cute right now
llamasndogs chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
wow okay so this started with Galadriel THIS IS A GOOD START GREAT and I really like your style
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
...I don't get it at all. The mother loves her, yet beats the shit out of her with a belt? This fanfiction is so contradictory with it's content. Unless they're living in ancient times where hitting a child was a method of punishment when a rule was broken, there was no reason for the mother to hit her only child with a belt. That is now considered child abuse.
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
I don't get it. If the mother was happy to see her as a baby, why the hell would she beat her with a belt after she's grown up? That doesn't make sense and if there was some sort of trigger for such abhorred behavior, you did not explain it. You've probably done it so Amy would have a reason to leave, but having both her parents die in some sort of accident would have easily done it and kept her loving background that she had started with.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/17/2015