Reviews for Amy daughter of Onlee
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 7/16
...I don't get it at all. The mother loves her, yet beats the shit out of her with a belt? This fanfiction is so contradictory with it's content. Unless they're living in ancient times where hitting a child was a method of punishment when a rule was broken, there was no reason for the mother to hit her only child with a belt. That is now considered child abuse.
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 7/16
I don't get it. If the mother was happy to see her as a baby, why the hell would she beat her with a belt after she's grown up? That doesn't make sense and if there was some sort of trigger for such abhorred behavior, you did not explain it. You've probably done it so Amy would have a reason to leave, but having both her parents die in some sort of accident would have easily done it and kept her loving background that she had started with.
Frodo, Shut up
WHOOO, go amy!
Typical dramatic Middle-Earth elves.
Arrogant little buggard!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Leggie has a symbol?
MyKe Black chapter 57 . 4/27/2014
I truly love this story with all of my heart! It is not the really common story I have read time and time again but a unique story that I love.
Liv chapter 57 . 3/31/2014
Loved this story! You did a great job of staying true to the books. i also love the way you involved the horses in the story. That made it even more perfect. One of the best Fanfictions i've read! Thank you so much for writing!
Shadow nin chapter 57 . 12/29/2013
I love this book. It has an amazing twist and an after story
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
*jaw hits floor*
damn!
this was pretty boss!
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
dear fluff!
twibe chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
I really like this story, but please tell me is this going to be one of those stories where exes come into okay and ruin things ? Or new ones like haldir coming in between being evil and all? I really want to know, for if it is so I don't know if I can continue reading..
Larisya chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
There are A LOT of little, subtle LOTR movie quotes in here, and this chapter it has become glaringly obvious it is truly purposeful, though not unpleasant.
Larisya chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
BridLE, not bridAL. Nice though. I AM still reading, after all.