Reviews for Amy daughter of Onlee
Frodo, Shut up
WHOOO, go amy!
Typical dramatic Middle-Earth elves.
Arrogant little buggard!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Leggie has a symbol?
MyKe Black chapter 57 . 4/27/2014
I truly love this story with all of my heart! It is not the really common story I have read time and time again but a unique story that I love.
Liv chapter 57 . 3/31/2014
Loved this story! You did a great job of staying true to the books. i also love the way you involved the horses in the story. That made it even more perfect. One of the best Fanfictions i've read! Thank you so much for writing!
Shadow nin chapter 57 . 12/29/2013
I love this book. It has an amazing twist and an after story
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
*jaw hits floor*
damn!
this was pretty boss!
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
dear fluff!
twibe chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
I really like this story, but please tell me is this going to be one of those stories where exes come into okay and ruin things ? Or new ones like haldir coming in between being evil and all? I really want to know, for if it is so I don't know if I can continue reading..
Larisya chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
There are A LOT of little, subtle LOTR movie quotes in here, and this chapter it has become glaringly obvious it is truly purposeful, though not unpleasant.
Larisya chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
BridLE, not bridAL. Nice though. I AM still reading, after all.
Yue137 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I know this story has been finished some time ago.
But I still want to share my toughts about the first chapters. And also explain why I am not sure whether I want to keep on reading.

I generally like your style of writing. It is detailed and vivid. As a reader I am able to really picture what the characters are doing, how they are moving, etc.
The Prologue was definitely interesting and I also really liked the reference to Amys painting at the end of chapter 1.
The idea that Amy lands in the LotR world after sleeping in a hollow is also believable and interesting. The description of the fight in chapter 2 was also quite good.
Concluding, there actually are a lot of aspects about this story that I liked.

But on the other hand there were so many moments where I just tought: "What? I really dont get why that happened."

The most confusing part is the one about Amys mother. In the Prologue she is described as being very happy about receiving Amy. In the next chapter it is mentioned out of nowhere that she beats her with a belt. And even more confusing, in the following chapter it is said that she still loves her, altough she still beats her up.
Sure, that Amys mother does not treat her well gives Amy another reason to want to flee from her world.
But I still find this very confusing and illogical.

What also needs a little bit more explaination is why Amy is an outcast in the real world even tough she is apparently pretty amazing and beautiful.

And finally: why Amy has got a sword is explained in the Prologue. But I dont really understand why she had felt the urge to make a bow for herself.
Its just an odd thing to do out of no reason for a girl that is taking her GCSE exams.
Beatriz chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I know this story's been posted, well, a long time ago.. but I just read the first chapter. Very interesting! :D