Reviews for Genesis
wolf09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow, what a background. I have a feeling this is most likely true, considering all the facts from the books themselves.
Revriley chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
You should make Holly find out, and Foaly been injured because of people who hate the centaures. Right.
Christine chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I read this fic around the time it was fist posted, and I decided to hunt it back down after rereading the AF books. This story has always been one of my favorite fics; it's a really good piece of writing, and I appreciate a Foaly-centric fic that actually has some depth. Thanks for your great contributions to AF fanfiction!
Halfwest chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! There needs to be more Foaly fic out there. A lot more. I adore the notion of his original name. I'd have been tempted to make a more obscure and fairy-related refrence, but I expect readers wouldn't have understood it - sometimes you have to sacrifice what would seem correct for the sake of getting the idea across, which this does marvellously.

Overall, loved it. Loved it a lot.
froth-onion chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
How inventive you are.

Interesting, to find that Foaly has some depth of character.
Karenaka Kat chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
yes im also Kat but i had to review it so Holly finds is very sad and promising...

im like crying!*sniff*
Kat chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
o my god poor foaly...that is sad...
Spasmodic dust bunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I've never reviewed this, have I? Well, I realized that and I went to reread it and now I'm in tears. I think this is one of my favourites of your pieces. You're brilliant.
minya chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
well.. i don't really know how to say, but i liked he story
alex chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
*sniff* that was so sad. *burst into tears* WHy are all your fix so depressing (not as an insult. I love your stories)
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
That was really pretty. I loved this. Foaly was presented as something other than an upity-centar. Adam. Loved it.
Lyona of Tartarus chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Nice.. I'd been half hoping that you'd include something about Opal Koboi in it, but I've realized that I'll have to write it myself instead. Thank you; you actually inspired a lust to write something with this piece.

In short: you did a good job on this one.
Lady Game chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I love this, I really do. It's actually, believe it or not, really pretty.

And I love the way you can raise really, really deep issues so well. It's cool.

I never knew you had a thing for Foaly. I thought you were exclusively Root and Butler, but whatever suits you... *grin*

Evil, evil faries. I'm just reading bits and pieces again, and they're evil. Sentinent species shouldn't be messed around with. (I first learnt that from Animorphs... oh for the anicient beginning forays into sci fi/fantasy)

What I don't get but, is why Foaly got shunted. What does "foaly" mean anyway?

And thanks for the Adam and the title.

*Lady*

ps sorry if that didn't make sense.
scarletswitchblade chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
depressing wonderfull horrible. perfect. are you planning to add to it or is ths your only one?
hollyshort29406 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003