Reviews for The League Of Pretty Unordinary Gentle Men & Women
Scarbie chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This is insane! It took me a while to get to it but I'm glad I did because it is hilarious. Solidus cracks me up-"Filthy stinking Patriots, trying to write history how they wants it"- and the Liquid Ocelot moments are great. The Metal Gear Musical was genius. Okay that's enough compliments for you, wouldn't want them to go to your head.
Rei Nokato chapter 1 . 10/10/2004

I've read all of it, I just couldn't be bothered to switch pages and stuff, 'cause my compooper's too slow. _ _

Anyhow, I found this fanfic rather humorous. You made a reference somewhere in the story that you were Australian... SO AM I, MAN!
PhoenixAS Comics chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Damn funny. I liked the comment about something going up Charles' ass. And just so you know, my dad can beat anyone I know. Vicious man.
Doctor Vile chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
I'll have to use Spaced references more often in my fics. And Elmo. Definately Elmo.
Doctor Vile chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
Like I say, it's funny, but not as funny as your fucked up imagination. I mean, Behind The Game. Plus some of it was lifted straight from TV (even though the Nemoy bit at the beginning is one of my favourite Simpsons moments of all time). Still almost made me piss myself though. Not easy to do...
Keep up the good work
Ravage chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I love this. It's my fave MG fic
Tofer v1.0 chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Absolutely great fic, Simon, you even referenced Spaced, which in my mind makes you a f*ing genius! Have a banana from Tyres and keep up this standard. Read my work people!
Doctor Vile chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
DAMN THE PATRIOTS! This is a well thought out piece of claptrap that kept me giggling with its laugh a minute style (a technique often utilised between those chapters lovingly sculpted by Shade). Just one thing: I don't think her name is "Rose Merry", rather it is "Rosemary", you know, like the herb used with lamb. Scribe on, good sir, and inspire others to include Sesame Street characters more often in their fanfics.
DarkRonin117 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Just so you know, this is one of THE MOST disgusting, festering piles of insanity that can be derived only from a mind warped through watching 80 year olds getting it on.
Well done.
IgnitedFluffy chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
HAH! Mentos...the message taker! XD
Otherwise...hah...way to wail on Raiden.
Pablosky chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
hohoho! hhohoh!
Agent Elrond must be a sort of in-joke to Hugo Weaving, another Australian.
I liked Liquid's allucination, (A bit Kinky, though) the whole gay thing, everything that has to do with the Queen of England and Snake's story (Which reminds me I have to go to Puerto Rico to pay that bastard his $300 bucks)
ANd Snake's dream with THEM... I have a comment, but I'll keep it for myself.
Frank Yeager chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
It's a shame this suberb series can't go on, but it is very excellent. Might it eventually continue.
Frank Yeager chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
PhoenixAS Comics chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Whoo-hoo! Shit walls and Sean Connery. Greatest day ever.
PhoenixAS Comics chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Heheh, made a musical opera thing out of the end of MGS, eh? Sheer brilliance.