Reviews for Batman: Insanity
Hf
spencerohair chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
fricking amazing
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Wonderful work so far. However, you may want to space out your sentences to make the story easier to read.
DC.Batman chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
hey guys! huge batman fan here! please go check out my page and PLEASE comment things i need to improve in or things you like. :))
Victor Russell chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Hey, could you make this more paragraphs, and not giant chuncks of words? It would make it easier to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
tgjkrbngvjnfjkrenrjenbgvjgbnigfrnhgitofjtgniofjnhbjgnhvfngjrengfjofbkdfvrdnbfengiorfgbrenegnrfiejergigifjvivbvjfdnvfrnvdinegvjitfegfnribidfjbvifejvifdjvitfnvfdnveogfjbikgjbgitfjgirfnjainfvifevedijnidvikdjvifejngirnvikdfvfdnvigfbikfdibfvbigfvcnjemnvj n v nfnvcndivfivifvigifedajidrivifvifvfv
x chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
for the love of heaven space your paragraphs.
OG negro chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Dank
zak upchurch chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
good novel
shadows chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
holy crap! that was long. BUM BUMM BUUUUM? are you kidding me. :c
APS Bazooka chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yeah man, you need paragraphs and to make new chapters, you just upload everything as a separate document and add it to the story.
Dark Batman chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm liking it! I haven't finished all if it yet. I agree with some of the others, it would help if there were paragraphs and better format. But thanks for posting this!

I'll also have a Batman novel up in a couple hours(I'm new to this particular site and it won't let me post for a couple hours)..I hope you'll check it out. It's called Batman - Sweet Justice
SpyderWeb chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i need you to make a vote

to vote send vote to my inbox

a. ironman series countinue

b. spiderman series countinue

c. own series
Cheshire chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So, if you actually gave us a for real summary, you might find that you'd get more people reading your story. I mean, "A batman novel" doesn't exactly tell us anything we don't already know by the fact that we found your story in the batman section of fanfiction . net.

Also, paragraphs are your friends. Your text right now comes in HUGE chunks which would be a great deal less intimidating to read if you broke it up into smaller bits by making actual paragraphs.