Reviews for Final Meeting
laserscope chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
this story is making me cry
Kon Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Thats so sad *Burts into tears* but its so sweet as well.
Super Shadowx19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
...I'm speechless. The thought of Saria dying in a field of green grass and blaring, beautiful light is haunting. Very good.
Elven Duelist chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Hold on... Didn't Saria show up on Death Mountain at the end of the game? Doesn't that mean that she CAN leave the forest? Of course, that's probably just because she's a sage. Wait a minute, that can't be! Because Mido shows up in Lon Lon Ranch at the end of the game as well, and he's certainly not a sage. Hmm... I assume that the Deku Tree sprout has greater influence than the original Deku Tree, and so once it shows up, the Kokiri can leave. This is somewhat supported by Wind Waker (When the Deku Tree, who is probably the same as the Deku sprout in this, sends the Koroks/former Kokiri all around the islands).

So, does this mean the entire point of this story is utterly and completely wrong? Maybe. Doesn't matter though, I was just commenting on oddities in the ending of the game. Maybe THEY made a mistake. Who knows?
ArissaMay chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I loved your story, although it was very sad. You are added to my list of favorite authors. Seriously! You could write professionally! If you do, please tell me because I'll read it! :-D

ArissaMay*
Trinity chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Oh my gosh, this story was just incredible. It was so sad. Yet in the end it was wonderful. It's one of those stories that when you read it for the first time you can't really find a word to describe it. Keep up the good work.
Lithium Lunacy chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wow... I LOVE IT! It's such a good story, I almost cried. Very very nice job.