Reviews for Link: The Hero Of Time's Odyssey
CorruptHero chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
This story is amazing you you ever intend to continue it
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
an amazing story, it is really interesting and I hope you continue it one day, though when Majora's Mask Link meets Ganon, will Ganon remember him?
E chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
If you are still out there continue this stuff is great.
Emperor Andross chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
Heh, I like this story, something a bit different, can't wait to see MM Link on Outset, not to mention DragonRoost.
newboy chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
I look forward to the next chapter and the reaction Tatl has in learning that Ganon essentially ruined link life
zeldamaster456 chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Awesome! The Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are my favorite Zelda games so I'm happy to see them interact.
ArkT chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
continue!
ArkT chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Lmao, well he could use the 'fierce deity's' mask...the power of a god & all .
Boredood chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
It reads so much like a novle, you actually forget it's a fanfic!
The Invisible Fan chapter 17 . 2/26/2009
Amazing story! I've really enjoyed reading it and hope to see it finished someday.
rewind gone nuts chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
It's been a while since this story is updated. I hope that you'll finish this story, as it's a lot better than the current amount of yaoi crap that seems to make up 99% of this area these days. A good chapter, though I'll point out something of a misnomer; when Link-in-Captain's Hat swims to the Bokoblin Lookout Tower (and how/why they built those, as well as those rafts, is one of the biggest mysteries of Wind Waker), you describe him as resembling a Skulltala. That's the skull-like spider enemy.

Beyond that, though, this chapter is still at the same high standard of quality as the rest.
Deplore chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hmm once you're able to update, if you could respond to my review I was wondering if Fierce Deity will make an appearance? Does Link even still have the mask?

Hmm... *imagines link using the Fierce Deity Mask and the Bunnyhood-infused Ring of Absorption*..

Or, if he can modify the ring, the Fierce Deity Mask and a Giant Mask-infused Ring.

...

o.O

XD
Deplore chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
I must say, I love you portray Link and Tatl. I love Link's personality, so adorable.

..."And knowing Link, he would keep this up for the next few hours if left alone."...

Aww..

Hope you find time to continue soon, I'm happy I found this story again and got it on my favorite story list once more. If you care to look, you're in very exclusive company.
Deplore chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
Heya! Haven't been able to read or review the story in quite a while. I must say though, I really love how you decided to go with the MM - WW interaction. Hopefully you'll find some free time to continue writing. I'll be sure to keep following the story when you do. I'm still surprised more people don't read this story, its far more original then the majority of stories being posted today.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2008
I really like this fic. Keep it up! I want to see this to the end!