Reviews for Giving in
Lady-FFVII chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I do hope you get the next chapter up soon, i am dying to know what happens next
Knithmareknightshade chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
hey we are here to tell you that we were looking at your story a whole 6 MONTHES AGO! and then you only put ip one more chapter, that will not do. WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS SOON knightshade needs it or he'll EXPLODE! so please do us a favor and then well do you one. yes we are actually two people who share one email address and yea. update soon and we'll send you a copy of one of our escaflowne fanfic ok please update ASAP!
luna's the moon lady-love chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
definitely different from any other Van/Hit pairing fic that I have ever read...will she tell him about the drugs, will he tell her about the handcuffs?(did he already? I don't remember) anyways he's stuck in this world until things get sorted out...*grins evilly and plots* anyways Can't wait for the next update o feeder of my addiction
Silver Knight Dante chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
That's one story that I'd never expect to read. It's good and I like the plot. Update soon, please!

YKG
sweetthang-37 chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Well I must say I love as always although i got confused at parts_ You just need a little more detail on things... Not all things just at odd parts! Anyways I'll wait for your next update!
maria chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
good so far but...can people on Gaea tell time?
vixen chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
ah! suspence! is there gonna be more? goes on hunger strike till you post again
*slowly making sure no ones watching, pulls a candy bar from her pocket*
vixen chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
pretty good, i like it alot. i cant remember but i think you said you were from london, and its funny because you threw in some im guessing slang from there, its just cool thats there a difference in waht we say. cool, well* yawns* im gonna go to bed, buh-bye! .
Crastal Diamond chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
i love it please continue it.
sweetthang-37 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
wow this is good I'll read more later
refill chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
Misao: W00T! Keep going! _
CarpenterKNIGHTMAREMarilynManson chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
ALL:make hitomi and van hook up then they all have a massive orgie!BONG!
Crastal Diamond chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
i liked it
Kimmy1232 chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
um..ok..I kinda don't like the begining of the story but hey, don't lisen to can you please make'em fall in love? oh and Van and Milerna too _ Still a big fan of your story!
~KIMMY1232~
nOOb-hunter chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
hey...wow, pretty sad fic, sad as in aww...sad, lol. Anyways, I think you should really have Hitomi and Van get back together, I mean in "real life" would it actually be Hitomi/Allen and Van/Millerna?