Reviews for Who Are You?
Blackwargreymon rules!
mony chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
very good i like it
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Peculiar, but worth a look. Are these "eternal guardians" supposed to be the Guardians- Azulongmon and all the rest? But if there are hundreds... well, one has to think about it.
Aestivate chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That was... beautiful. Haunting. Lyrical. What else should be said?
Rocker-Starlight chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I really liked this one. It's an interesting little side story that could have happened. Good way of having Black War Greymon having those thoughts in his head, but still heading stubbornly forward. _
Daisukesgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
very interesting.*thumbs up*
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
So it was Cody? And the rest of the DD's? Well, that was... deep. Very deep. When things pop into your head, they're usually good. This has been learned by personal experience. And apparently, it is the same for you because this was very good.
Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Cool.
Justin chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
One complaint. Black Wargreymon never defeated MagnaAngemon. He cheated!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I will admit, this was kinda weird. But I still enjoyed it! BlackWargreymon reminds me so much of Mewtwo from Pokemon. They are both so powerful, but yet, they are lost in oblivion because they can't understand the purpose of their lives. The truth is that you will never learn your life's purpose until it's end, and even then you may be disapointed. The only way to overcome that depressing thought, is to live life to the fullest. Yukito Kishiro, I think, once said that life is made up of a series of individual moments that you wish would last for ever. My opinion, find as many of these moments, and treasure them to their full extent. _*
The Paladin chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
That was really good, very in character and possable. Hmm...so the man talking to BWG was Gennai right? In Service, The Paladin
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Wow. That was good. Hope you write a sequel!
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Call this a premature prediction but...i think Blackwargrreymon is going to be destroyed if he continues down this path. And I'm an American, so most likely the names have been changed or will be changed.
SpeedySwaf chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
You know what I like most about this story? It's that you made BlackWarGreymon in character. Bravo!
Meikari chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
you rule,Silver-kun!That was incerdibly(sp?) well-written.