Reviews for A Father's Rage
Starr Reku chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
pleas write another chapter. this was really godd.

~starr~
Tai Wilson chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Great! Write more!
Fleaball chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
*sniff* awwwwww... i luv it!
bluedragongirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Wah! **big wobbly eyes** sniff-o! **adds story to her favorites** I love Vegeta and Trunks fics. _ *sniff* THAT MEANIE CELL! :( Cell (now that he's in that hot place bad guys go to), will get the worst fate possible... a horde of angry fangirls defending their favorite bishounen! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(side note: sorry I'm being somewhat psychotic... I was reading a horror story earlier... and besides, at least this makes the review, erm, interesting, ne? ;;)
Gesper chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
That was so sad! Trunks and Vegeta are my faves too, and in a way your story was better than the episode! Great job and write more! _ peace out
Sylvan Druid chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
i loved it! write even more _ ja ne
FireDragon chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
YAY! That was great! PLEASE PLEASE do a sequel!
Bre Breifs chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
*Sniffle* I love it man! it was the bomb.

A fathers love for his son! Classic...truely classic. ?:o)
Hotaru Shidosha chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That's cool! Trunks and Vegeta are my favs. Keep up the good work!
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Short, but effective!
Hotaru Shidosha chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
That is so awsome! So sad! *sniff* *wipes away tear* Trunks and Vegeta are my favorites too! You should read mine if you love those two! ~Hotaru~ My bio starts: Hi fic-obsessed people... I'll be on real soon if you can't find me now. Keep up the great work! ; )
Marz chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
You have to continue this! This is great! Please continue!
fei chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
I personally was yelling obscenities at my TV when that evil Cell killed my Mirai Trunks and I rued the day Cell was born. Lovely story though. Too bad there's no TV around to yell at.
gohanlover chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
that wuz soooooooo sad. ive alwayz wondered what went through vegetas head when trunks wuz killed. keep on writin i love it!
Alana the Black Mage chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Trunks's death is something that STILL angers me, and I saw that episode over three months ago! I liked this! That ep was the one when I started liking Vegita, too. He finally showed that he wasn't a total stuck-up $$hole!