Reviews for Green Light Requiem
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well I'm rereading Gatsby right now, and you do a pretty good job of capturing the poor old guy, and his love/obsession with Dolores/Daisy. Sad as always.
Vashismine chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Wow! I love how you blended my favorite anime and English book together! I love it so far! -
Rosebud chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
As a lover of both Bebop and Gatsby, I would like to proudly say you did them both justice. Beautiful, sad, eloguent, and jazzy. What more could a girl want? My only problem with this was that it was too short for me, like it had the potential to be longer but wasn't. But, nevertheless, it was amazing. Kudos on a wonderful job, as usual.
Tummy Fyre chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
okay i luv the story so far, you are very talented...BUT...this is advice, that was given to me once,

you need to kinda slow down, it seems as if your kind of rushing throught things! and you should start adding what the characters of the story are thinking, we as readers/writers also want to know whats going through one's head...right? well thats about it, is there any paing in this! i really think that spike and faye would make the best couple, i luv them both! like i said before this is just advice, i needed it to when i was writing, this is not a flame!

I can't wait to read what happens next though, so hurry up and update aiight?

-Tummy_Fyre