Reviews for Phelan's Grunts
Tokyo Fox chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
Let it never be said that I don't return reveiws. I had a bit of a hard time getting into this one ( It was almost an origanial story though )and it was good. By the way it may be awhile before I update my Oh My Jubilee fic because the muse of Ideas saw fit to deny me Ideas for that you for saying it was different; I always try to think outside the box.
sticks chapter 15 . 11/15/2003
this is way too long and you need tolearn punctuation, damm it. it doesn't flow..and whats with the present tense verbs? i dont like storys like that, prefer 3rd person.
Jaenelle Angelline chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
Okay, maybe I was a little hasty on the last review. This story did give more background information, and it filled out the gaps in the previous story. Question for you: was this story (I read it second)supposed to be read, chronologically, first, or second? This one seems like it should be read first, but it was second on the list. Perhaps it would help if you put in the spoiler for the story whether this was the first in a two part series, or the second, or indicate which is to be read first, the way I did with the 'Doctor Ryan' series I wrote. It might help other people figure out in which order it was to be read.
Tazzen chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
An excellent story with great characters. I would really enjoy reading more of your Grunts.

Keep up the great work.

G13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Like it so far...have to read the rest of the chapters later however...not really susposed to be online right now ;)

Its worth it ;)