Reviews for Cho Must Die a Horrible, Painful Death
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This is fantastic. Do you know that every three seconds, your story is actually making me literally laugh out loud?
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
a note on the last chapter, yknow, I adore 1) the way you write is utterly hilarious, 2) your logic works, especially with Harry the sleep deprived insomniac and 3) the way you describe kisses reminds me of the way the original books describe them D
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
...the reasoning explains everything. So that's why all the kisses in the Harry Potter books just seemed so odd. Oh, and only guys were described as good-looking on first impression.

The logic makes sense, and thou are making me laugh.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh gods. Comically and wonderfully written. -D And I've only read the first chapter so far.
sweetteatwo chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
I just came across this story and I like how it is written

so far. I am just wondering if you will ever update and finish

this story? I really enjoyed the inter reaction of Draco and Harry
Lifelessmidget chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
o ho ho! Decided to do some backward reading and review the chapters i didn't.. i left random comments on random pages T_T

i think its been about 2 years or so since i read this fic and i'm mighty glad im re-reading it

DAmn Brilliant work is all i got to say for your sharpwitted ideas ]
Yukino-chan chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
sumhow, e chances of u updating is very dim. still, hope u will. 1 day.
brophala chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
i like it .more please
LoveGD chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
Lovely! Can't wait to see how this develops, so please, please update soon, oki?
aniala chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
"Well have at it!" to quote Draco. Excellent fic. I want to read more soon. By the way that requires you updating ;)

This is fantastic. Well done

love lots

Aniala
Goldensong chapter 11 . 6/2/2005
Ooh...Must have an update...Please...God, what and ending...
noali chapter 10 . 11/1/2004
Me again!

I sort of forgot to mention about the fact that so far the title of this fic has nothing to do with the actual fic, but I hoping some sort of twist involving Chang and make Draco jealous! I hate Chang! I love Harry and Draco together! Sorry, babbling! UPS! ;P

Read ya later!
noali chapter 11 . 11/1/2004
WOW! I'm impressed! BRILLIANT! This fic is soo good you have to keep going! I want to know what happens next! I just like the idea of Harry as dominant! PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS FIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I has such realism and is hilarious! Keep writing please!

Take care!

.ag.
dawn chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
this is really good! why haven't you updated in a while?
noname chapter 11 . 8/22/2004
omg that was so good! r u done or will there b more? im eager 2 kno! great plot and descriptive storyline. plus, good humour mixed in, too! great job overall!

noname