Reviews for Vengeance Demons, Vulcans and Klingons, Oh MY!
randyzoopurple chapter 53 . 9/7/2011
best story i have read in fan fiction .
lucyferr chapter 53 . 7/30/2010
Good story, though I'm surprised she tagged on the Archer to her name after she got married.

Thanks for writing it.
lucyferr chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
Will stood up eagerly, he was anxious to meet one of the legends of Starfleet. It was said that it was her influence that eventually led to families being on board the Starships.

good one!
lucyferr chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
I love that Trip lost a good woman because of his dumb red-state religious-nut patriarchal macho ideals :-) He simply wasn't enough of a man.
FireDragon's flame chapter 53 . 6/22/2008
That was great I absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful work.
spk chapter 53 . 10/14/2005
WOW! I stayed up all night reading this story. I honestly wasn't sure if I would enjoy it because I never watched an episode of Enterprise (but I was a Star Trek fan). Great job! This has become a favorite story of mine. :)
CedarPineSpruce chapter 53 . 9/29/2005
Excellent! Just outstanding. Your stories are always an absolute joy to read. (big hugs) :-)
msand chapter 53 . 2/1/2005
Just found this nice little story. I'm going to look for more of your work.

Thanks.

ms
coon2010 chapter 53 . 11/7/2004
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
gaul1 chapter 53 . 7/31/2004
good story, enjoyed it , byes
Acacia Jules chapter 18 . 3/14/2004
Ok, this Jon and Buffy thing is NOT RIGHT. Not after the Trip/Buffy relationship. Jon and Trip are best friends! For Jon to move in on Trip's girl, a girl Trip really cared about . . . . that would totally destroy their friendship, and it's also just not something Jon would ever do! Plus, it would totally destroy Trip. Not to mention the fact that, What kind of couple has a fight like that, their FIRST FIGHT, and doesn't try to talk it out. It would make sense if it was the last of a SERIES of fights. But that was the FIRST fight, at the beginning of a very passionate relationship. It could have been very easily repaired, and I think in most relationsihps would be, unless one of the people in the relationship is unbalanced and totally irrational. It was something that could have been worked out, and worked through.
Acacia Jules chapter 8 . 3/14/2004
What? That shouldn't have been backwards! It wasn't as if he was looking at the note inthe mirror. Think of it this way. The vid-screens are like webcams. Or video cameras. What you see, is what you get on the other side. You don't get a mirror immage though.
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
No, Angel loves Cordelia. It started around season two of Angel, near the middle. Near the end of Season 1 was when Angel and Buffy had their huge fight, and Angel realized they weren't meant to be anymore, that they had seperate lives. They fought alot.
By season two, Cordelia snuck in beneath the radar, and by Season Three AtS, he was head over heels in love with Cordy. Buffy, while she would always be Angel's first love, was the past, and he had moved on. Cordelia was his future, his present, his family. She was his best friend, and who he truly loved. They went through ups and downs, but in the end, it was always Cordy for Angel after he finally noticed the girl beneath the surface. (you should at least read over the episode summeries to understand Cordy and Angel's relationship dynamic.)

B/A is a thing of the past. Buffy was Angel's first love, but Cordelia is who he is in love with now. They both moved on.
Aleh chapter 14 . 3/6/2004
Your grammar... needs work.
Tnarg chapter 53 . 12/15/2003
Graet story. But I like your buffy/stargate one better.