Reviews for Here and Now
Jess chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was great! I say go for the sequel!
Anana553 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
ladysummerly chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I really like this story. especially the first one. this was a great sequel. i actually read it before and now i'm reading it again. Sorry i didn't review before. :D great work.
kathypg chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I really enjoyed your story and am happy that you are doing a sequel. I always thought that Buffy and Spike only needed a little push to get them together earlier in the series. She just needs to convince the Scoobies that she is meant to be with Spike.
A Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This is great. I think sex with a dangerous Spike is even better than a chipped Spike, cuz it's that much more naughty! :)
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
It was great, I cant wait for a sequel! More, please...
etaknosnhoj chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Laura, another great story! I love the way you describe what they're thinking - especially Buffy, her dilemmas and her concerns. No one could resist Spike, and even Buffy, who knows she has to, finds herself giving in.

You have Spike's speech down perfectly - I can see him saying it all.

Great - I want some more!

Spuffygirl AKA Jaime Bee chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hey Laura. For some reason fanfic net won't let me login today. I loved the sequel and can't wait for Blood Loss. That is an intriguing title I love the way you write. Thanks again for all the reviews for my stories.
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Yes to this story andyes to the sequel.
Reetinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
HOT! I want more. I read the other, The Big, Bad Wolf just now and I really liked that one too. you should defenatly do a sequal or two more. its a good plot and great written, two of my favorite things, all wrapped up in a spuffy lovin' wrapper which makes it my absolute favorite thing...*smiles*
Andi-Lynne chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I like verily much! Pleez, do make the sequel...Triquel? sequel? Whatever. *tee-hee!*

Lots of love,