Reviews for Scroll's of Love
Sheregal chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Sorry Ive seen writing from dsylexic individuals. Im not saying you dont have it. Im saying its not your only issue. You dont seem to have a very firm grasp of the english language at all. I had originally guessed it was a second lang. to you. Your story concept is interesting but I wont be finishing the story. The technical aspect of the writing is really that bad. The first thing you should do is obtain and learn to correctly use a word processing program. I dont think your re-readng your work or perhaps not giving yourself enough time between the original writing and the proof. You really need a beta. Someone who sends you a doc with errors marked for you to correct. Writing is an art. Im glad your expressing yourself, no doubt it will improve your issues IF you have someone help correct them. It does you no good to post mistakes. It does me no good for you to post writing so technically distracting I cant or wont follow the story. Keep Trying.
TheologyDiscography chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
yay! i like. MORE!

awesome story, please write more soon!
HecateDeMort chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
amazing
fifespice chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
interesting so whos the boy he arrived with and how many poepel are harry protecting? pleas eupdate soon u have my interest peaked
fifespice chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
hmm how complex is this and how long has harry been working to get theses people to safety and will harry and his twin get on?
fifespice chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
so who is mama A and aho is mama P and what gcses did he pass and is his aunt ok? and is ginny his youngest sister like i guessed
fifespice chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
can i hatcha guess and say his younger sister is actually ginny weasley? and will he get to meet his other sister kathrerine? and snapes his dad wow so is sly maybe lucius malfoy? justa guess
fifespice chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
dont take this the wriong way but maybe you should get someoejn to read over your stuff before you upload it as you spelt neighbours wrong adn what exactly did petunia write in her reply to harry
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
good start but i noticed youhave some spelling mistakes and the words like hover instead of hoover and you said Lapin instead of Lupin
pears chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This would be a great story if it weren't for your numerous spelling mistakes - they take away from it. A LOT. So much so, in fact, that I can't keep reading it (sorry)! You should definitely get a beta, that way people can enjoy your stories for the plotline and not hate them for the errors!
HecateDeMort chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
amazing

would like more please
Megami284 chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
Are you planning on finishing this story. I actually liked it. Maybe it's because of the independence that Harry shows or the fact that its slash. I just liked it and want to read more.
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
This is interesting, but incradibly confusing! I suggest you proofread annd even maybe redo some of your chapters before you post them. It is intriguing though, I can't wait to see who his sisters are.
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
i like it it sounds intresting kinda fast pased but thats ok
angelXofXdeath chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Oh...This is awsome! Yep yep! Please update soon.