Reviews for Masquerade
Larissa chapter 15 . 2/25
In that fiction already translated to portuguese (brazil)? If not, may I? I just read it, and its a shame not to share with brazilians reades, theres a lack for good DG in portuguese.

Send me an email so we can talk!

Thanks great fic!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Ok seriously, this is one of the best pieces of writing i've been blessed to read on fanfiction. Absolutely, bloody fantastic. Great job :D
louisesnape chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! It was so great ! Loved it
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is a great start! I really like the beginning and I want to know why Ginny is doing this and why Pansy is paying her ti do this.
Icnrmoid chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Best plot ever! And superb execution!
Manon Varendaz chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
The storyline till now reminds me a bit of the film Firelight with Sophie Marceau. Did you loosely base it on that?
Bluegj chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
IVE JUST WORKED IT OUT. Ginny is the mother (Bed time story and kiss says it all...) she disappeared for a year, looks so much like Draco, Pansy wont say who the father is... my god im a genius...(awkward moment when im completely wrong...!) By the way, LOVE the story so far, epic writing, well planned and great characterisation of Draco and Ginny, cant wait to read the rest and see if im right ;)

Blue
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
For a second there, I thought the ridiculous fake ending was the real one. LOL. It was so over the top; thanks for the laugh though! The real ending was great, I love how he transfigured the cufflink. Thank you for sharing this!
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Oh god. LOL!
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Finally, the truth comes out.
Kiiimberly chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Evil.
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Ginny's the governess, isn't she? I have the feeling that Sebastian is Ginny and Malfoy's child.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
What on earth was the contract about? So intrigued.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
nice!1
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
i feel like you left a lot unsaid.. but oh well this story is long over
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »