Reviews for Masquerade
Kingrou chapter 1 . 1/26
Hello,I am your reader and I like your article very much.
I would like to ask you if you could do me a favor to let me translate your story into Chinese?English is not my mother tongue so I may have some grammar you for your work.I am looking forward to your reply.
Black Lagoon chapter 15 . 1/7
Great story !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Most incredible fan fiction I've ever read. Can't tell you HOW many times I've reread. Superb execution on a thrilling plot... The ending was beautifully written
kristinegene chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
This story is so good that i have to read it all over again ️
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Interesting drama you have cooked up here. It was a little shaky in the beginning trying to piece together everything, but then the mystery started to work itself out. The only complaint I have is Draco continually insulting Ginny throughout the story. I understand he is Pureblood and has a prejudice against the Weasley's, but it seems like he would let his guard down a little bit more when they were alone. In his struggle to figure out his own feelings for her, it seems like he would have slipped at least once or twice and let her see the softer or more loving side of him. I think there was just not enough explanation of the internal conflict he was having, so it just made him seem cruel and almost abusive at times. However, other than that, I think this was a good story with an interesting plot and a sweet ending. Good Job!
Tifah98 chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
Super glad i read this! Finished now off 2 read your other fics! I loved this 1 n Sebastian! !
Tifah98 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Loveeeee this FIC! New FAV! So very funny the hatred between pansy n draco and so very HOT the love between draco and ginny! Ps . Love Sebastian my heart melts with that kid and love love your writing style. Keep it up look forward 2 reading the rest of your fics! :) ;) 3 3 3
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
I can't believe you. I REALLY THOUGHT YOU KILLED GINNY! You're an evil writer you know... *pouts* But I really liked this story and how you portrayed the characters!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Why does it have to be so GOOD?! Best one I've EVER read and mid-read the others!
Which ones do you think are the best? What to read next...Hmmmm...
Homerunhitter chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
AHHHHH! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
OMG I LOVE YOU!
FANGIRL MOMENT!
OMG OMG OMG
Amiella chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
My god, you gave me a heart attack! I read the first section and was like 'that can't be it!' Lol. Love the Drabble epilogue at the end. Well done! Five stars. :)
Larissa chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
In that fiction already translated to portuguese (brazil)? If not, may I? I just read it, and its a shame not to share with brazilians reades, theres a lack for good DG in portuguese.

Send me an email so we can talk!

Thanks great fic!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Ok seriously, this is one of the best pieces of writing i've been blessed to read on fanfiction. Absolutely, bloody fantastic. Great job :D
louisesnape chapter 15 . 7/19/2013