Reviews for Masquerade
LadyThatReadsNaked chapter 2 . 7/28
Lol. Deflowered half of Hogwarts? At this point I'm not sure whether to take a break and read it all over again or carry on. Honestly this slays me.
Great story
secret lisa chapter 15 . 7/19/2018
This was really good.
Easy to see you put a lot of hard work into this story. Yet it flows well and is thoughtfully done. Ginny held her temper well considering the insults she endured. Sebastian..so cute. Harx to believe the author was still at school while writing this. Well done you
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5/2018
This was so cute!
Kelsey441 chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
I really enjoyed the concept of this story.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
This is interesting. I'm confused about the kid though. You say he's a toddler, but you've got him at age 6. But then he's speaking like a toddler. That doesn't make sense.
Kingrou chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Hello,I am your reader and I like your article very much.
I would like to ask you if you could do me a favor to let me translate your story into Chinese?English is not my mother tongue so I may have some grammar you for your work.I am looking forward to your reply.
Black Lagoon chapter 15 . 1/7/2017
Great story !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Most incredible fan fiction I've ever read. Can't tell you HOW many times I've reread. Superb execution on a thrilling plot... The ending was beautifully written
kristinegene chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
This story is so good that i have to read it all over again ️
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Interesting drama you have cooked up here. It was a little shaky in the beginning trying to piece together everything, but then the mystery started to work itself out. The only complaint I have is Draco continually insulting Ginny throughout the story. I understand he is Pureblood and has a prejudice against the Weasley's, but it seems like he would let his guard down a little bit more when they were alone. In his struggle to figure out his own feelings for her, it seems like he would have slipped at least once or twice and let her see the softer or more loving side of him. I think there was just not enough explanation of the internal conflict he was having, so it just made him seem cruel and almost abusive at times. However, other than that, I think this was a good story with an interesting plot and a sweet ending. Good Job!
Tifah98 chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
Super glad i read this! Finished now off 2 read your other fics! I loved this 1 n Sebastian! !
Tifah98 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Loveeeee this FIC! New FAV! So very funny the hatred between pansy n draco and so very HOT the love between draco and ginny! Ps . Love Sebastian my heart melts with that kid and love love your writing style. Keep it up look forward 2 reading the rest of your fics! :) ;) 3 3 3
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
I can't believe you. I REALLY THOUGHT YOU KILLED GINNY! You're an evil writer you know... *pouts* But I really liked this story and how you portrayed the characters!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Why does it have to be so GOOD?! Best one I've EVER read and mid-read the others!
Which ones do you think are the best? What to read next...Hmmmm...
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »