Reviews for Kaze
JadeMoonWing2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 15 . 10/21/2003
No... Suzume is still dead... no magical reappearing scenes... Dammit... And don't let my opinion stop you! If you wanna write a Kag/M, then you better go and write it! If this was all based on opinion, I wouldn't even be a writer here, because I get no reviews (HINTHINTHINT)! And I'm sad this story's over... It's on my Fave Stories list, you know...

About my FP story: I still have to get around to posting the first chappie. It's gonna be a five or six-story-story, about these four girls who each control an element (Wind, water, fire, earth), and stuff like that... yeah I know it sounds corny I'm working really hard to make it not so... This first story is called 'Earth Tune', about Katana Uro, the girl who controls Earth (duh). The first four stories seem to have nothing in common, but yeah...I don't wanna give away the plot line... It'll be posted by, like, tomorrow, so just go read...
JadeMoonWing chapter 14 . 10/19/2003
It was kinda rushed and... YOU KILLED SUZUME? AH! ::eats you:: How could you? My dear Suzume... your pink hair shall forever live in our hearts... (Speaking of which, I'm posting an origional story on FP, please go read, I think you might like it)

And I like all the story ideas... but not the M/Kag... Sorries I just love I/Kag couple... sorries..
Shikon chapter 12 . 9/28/2003
YAY! ::starts to chant 'Fight' over and over again...:: if u stop da fight, i trip over (fall back) anime style...

chappie iz getting intense and iz awesome! ::starts 2 chant 'fight' again and runs off b4 u kill me 4 being annoying:: read 1 of muh stories wen yer bored will ya? tankies!

awesome chappie!
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
SWEET! Off to read more! :)
JadeMoonWing Muchies muchies too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 9/26/2003
What the hell? You said you'd update around Christmas! YOU LIED TO ME! ::sends chibi mechanic Inu gang dolls to kill her:: ::seeing as these dolls were designed to only wave flags around with helpful phrases and, in chibi Miroku doll's case, to touch the butts of other chibi dolls, they don't acomplish much in the killing-everhappy department:: Ehh... n/m. I'm sick home, so I'm bored... well yeah.

Last two chappies were good! I'm growing to love Suzume... And it kinda seems like your writing skills are improving the further along you get (not like they were bad before, you're just getting even better). And how do you get HTML? I've been trying, but for some damn reason I can't get it in bold... it's pissin' me off. Can you please help me? Hahaha. And chapter 12/8 was completely halarious... and now I wanna go to a Hot Spring... (Ever read Love Hina? Each time I read I want to visit a Japanese hot spring more and more)Okay, I'm just babaling now. And thankies very much for the explanation in chapter 11/7! Get the next chappie up soon! Baibai!

::Chibi mechanic Suzume doll (don't worry, I'm only using her here, I'm not stealing origional charecters or anything) waves 'Go Go Go!' flag::
Shikon chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
ur 4given! , i'm not sum1 2 hold a grudge, unlike sum1... funny chappie...uh...doesn't water usually kicks wind's butt? will der b a rematch of da forces of Nature thingamajiggy? is inu-san's 1/2 sister exactly like or the exact opposite of Inu-san? how bout Sesshomaru?

i'm gonna stop rite der b4 u try 2 kill me wid inu-san's tetsusaiga 4 asking 2 many questions...

ja! ::dashes off in fear of Death::
Melissa Norvell chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
Nice little fic that you have going here. I hope that you'll review and read some of my things.

~Miroku Houshi-chan~
JadeMoonWing chapter 10 . 9/23/2003
AHH! I HAVEN'T REVIEWED OR READ IN SO LONG! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MID-DECEMBER? Geehh... sorries I haven't reviewed... well, please update as soon as you can... oh and all the last chappies were very good but what's going on with Kikyo? Well yeah hope you get this before your next update... Good luck with Hellhole! (a.k.a Realm of torture and doom that will soon perish within a wall of black evil flame in the revolution of power and youth) (a.k.a school)
Shikon chapter 9 . 9/21/2003
3 words 4 u! U R EVIL! 4get i said thread and replace it...uh...spirit engery! hurry it up wid dis! i wanna kno how everything ends!
Shikon chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
I'm hanging by a thread . . . please save me by getting more chapters up! I can completely imagine this! Love your work!
SunSet-Youko chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Silas chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
lessee...another elemental youkai. ya, that one
Kurai Mayonaka chapter 5 . 8/12/2003

I love your fanfic! As for the confusing part, uhm..., it was confusing. And for the voting part I think Inuyasha's sibling would do nicely and NOT Sesshomaru. KK? Keep up the good work! And if you don't update soon...I'll threaten you! *evil grin accompanied by evil laughter* YOU WOULD DO WELL NOT TO TRIFLE WITH ME PETTY HUMAN *MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH* okies?

Kurai Mayonaka

(a.k.a "Dark Midnight")
Keiko chapter 5 . 8/12/2003
I go for sibling! Tehe

I love your story and hope you write more soon!
Cafe Noir chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
O... *slaps Miroku* FUNZ! I love the story! So funny! Just my opion, but I think SUzume would look like Jin from yu yu hakasho! LOL THen again.. oh well! Just an Idea! Update soon!