Reviews for Book IV: To Have Loved
Josie Jo chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
Please write more and then more and then more! Any of ur LOTRs FFs, I love them all! Please write, please?

Ur really talented, keep up the good work :)
sahra chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
omg i really love your stories. i read the one before this one and i loved it so i decided to read book four update soo plz.:-)
wicked chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
wow,great chapter. I like the 3rd person thing, actually is better for reading ( at least for me anyway) keep going, that cliffhanger is killing

me! update soon!
Mr.Smee27 chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
babies babies babies and legolas! yay! ahem... yesh, more?
angel13 chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
the story is great
AmileeGreenleaf chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Woo! this is looking as good as the first, go you! I love all your characters (legolas...m...)and i hope that you make this into another masterpiece.
isildur'sbane123 chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
oh come on you haven't updated in about a year! This is a wonderful story! Don't just abandon it! Saes?
Kittysavr chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
kittysavr chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I think that this is a very good story so far! i mean so far as the prologue! I've only read that far anyway!
Desmonia chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
I fear you're sliping up. You havent updated in about a're losing're starting to make the story line change into a foolish mass of poop! Please, if you EVER update, try to make it beter than that last one!
kanyin chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
wow! even though i have already read this story its awesome! when will you update?
funky4657 chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
I really don't mean to be mean, but when are you going to update? Its been monthes!
stormsight chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
if you dont update soon ill pull out all my hair! the suspence is killing me come back soon
mechal chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
I'm confused. Did the mother rmove the curse or not? But it is a really good story.
Katie chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
I love your stories! And I really hope you will update on this one too! Keep up the good work! and please dont keep us waiting any longer :)