Reviews for Changes
Amidstsnow chapter 9 . 3/25
This story is very funny, hope you update it someday.
HollyLuya chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Hello, just wanted you to know that years ago this was the first fanfiction I've ever read on this site. Pretty sure when I found this story there were only 3 chapters. From there I bookmarked the most recent chapter and periodically checked to see if another new chapter gets posted. I do this with a lot of stories and yours is one of the ones that survived 2 moves, 3 schools, and 4 laptop changes. I never bothered making an account before because I don't really write but my reading list has now gotten so long that I need one to keep track of them all. Now that I finally have one I'm adding your story to my list of favorites and follows because here we are, in 2016, and I still haven't given up hope that someday I'll get to read the ending to this story.
rin chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
I know it's been like, over 7 years, but I'm still desperately hoping you'll update. Please?
Arctik Rose chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING?! HOW HAS IT BEEN SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS SINCE THIS WAS LAST UPDATED?
O divine and most holy author, ONE MORE CHAPTER. PLEASE. JUST ONE. I am begging you to finish this story *bows repeatedly*
WaterSword Rain chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
WHAT?! Dude, it had been like 7 freaking years since you last updated! You cant just leave it there!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
NOOOOOOOOO you absolutely have to update you can't just stop here! T_T Your story is so good ack! Please continue! :(((
This Username Is Classified chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
DEAR BAB, THAT WAS WONDERFUL. Absolutely, wonderful. And addicting. OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Worst cliffhanger this story could ever get, seriously!
Trastuspies chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Wow what an entertaining and beautifully written fic. Luckily it wasnt left on a bad cliffy: could work as an open ended although I'd live to read some more.
Fionamoi chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
this is really really good and im so mad that this is where it has stopped and please tell me you're going to finish it and not that you're going to drop it because that would make me really really sad and it would be so unfain and please tell me its not dropped and that you will finish it please please please
and pretty, pretty please will you update soon
I know this hasn't been updates in YEARS but that doesn't mean anything right...?
please please please?!
Skittles01274 chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Oh my goodness gracious me...I simply ADORE this story! Your writing is charming, and really makes me come to love the characters more than I thought I'd ever would in a Fanfiction. It really sucks to see that it's been 7 years since the last update; but I'm hoping that maybe I am one of the lucky ones who didn't have to suffer the long wait and that the last chapter (or maybe last two? I'd love for more) will come out soon. But I sadly understand if it won't be written because I myself have simply discontinued stories (a long long time ago, and much shorter and more poorly written than your wonderful Spirited Away fanfic). Please, please, please update though! I'm hoping to get a Fanfiction email notification of a new chapter! :)
Fundindar chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Not trying to be nit-picky... Ok, maybe I am, but the leader of a Emirate is a Emir, so the United Mental Emirates of Chihiro would be lead by Lady Emir, Chihiro-sama. I just know that because I wanted to know what a Emirate was a while ago.

I love this. It never fails to make me laugh, but I do agree that a Radish god is probably not the most reliable of gods.

LOVE THIS!
Fundindar
aquathyst chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
i cant believe that this is the last chapter you updated. nooooooo.
please just update soon i cant even what in the name of radish god or the glorious bob pleaseeeeee
plsssss chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
dammit dammit dammit nooo you can't leave on a cliffhanger! not when this story hasn't been updated in 6 years! your writing style is my favorite and this is hands down my favorie fanfic probably ever you can't stop here this is a very desperate cry for this story to be finished pls!
miley6379 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Are you gonna update anytime soon?

Say something I'm giving up on you :P
One percent chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Oh no! I already reached the last published chapter?! I am so gonna cry now!

God, for a moment there i thought haku was going to disappear good thing that was not the case. And good point for bribing her parents, now that is a smart boy!

She discovered the real identity of Bob :( does this mean she will stop praying to him xD

You certainly did not disappoint in the least! You really made me enjoy my day more than you can imagine!
Thank you so much!

I will be following the stories you suggested while waiting for an update. For Bob's sake? ;)