Reviews for A Moment in Time
Bubbles1419 chapter 35 . 7/7
Hi, I know that this story was completed when I was 4 years old so i'm not even sure if you will read this but I live in South Australia and it is currently 6:08 in the morning as I am typing this , I have not been able to stop reading this story is one of my favorites. So thank you for writing such and amazing story. I have just finished reading this story and have gotten no sleep in the process I have been awake all night reading.
Tooru Heer chapter 35 . 7/2
Wow, started off a bit like risky and most people tend to avoid that.
Yet love how loving Draco is. And more and more I read, this fic gets amazing.
Love the twins.

Ahh. Good fic! Thank you for sharing.
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 7/2
So much anger in this chapter. The fuck should Harry help Dumbles.

GREATER GOOD. Do it yourself. UGH
bethabetha chapter 10 . 5/29
wow, this is just really awful. there are honestly so many things i dislike about this that i can’t even list them all.
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 35 . 5/26
Excellent good end of the story I ever read.
amyrlinengineer chapter 35 . 5/15
Lovely story. thank you so much for sharing with us!
Bekk chapter 35 . 2/22
This was the best fanfiction I have read so far. You are extremely talented, thankyou so much for sharing!
JewelBecky chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
I just noticed that it said Draco is 10 months older, he is only around a month as he was born in June.
Someone chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
You know, Nicole is the first OC that I've encountered who didn't piss me off the first few words they were introduced. Well done ;)
LeoESerpens chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
Thank you for such a wonderful fic! It was amazing to read a betrayed! Harry fic where he was sent to Azkaban and still remains good and fights for the light.
MimiTaylor chapter 35 . 10/2/2017
Beautiful!
lol898 chapter 35 . 9/29/2017
A truly amazing fanfiction. Thank you.
surukia chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
The story ended pretty good. All the bleh that was at the beginning smooths out a bit slowly but still i liked it. I'm guessing the snake and lion thing is harry and draco? If not then i am confused as to their significance x.x
surukia chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
So much lacking in logic with this story that my brain hurts. First off Nicole needs to back off, i get that she helped harry in his time of need but acting like her approval is needed for draco to be part of the family makes no sense at all. Secondly harry not accepting draco back sooner is stupid because his reason for leaving was both for harry and the wizarding world not just for the wizarding world AND the fact that draco went back should have counted for something. There are just so many annoying and frustrating holes in this story.
Acacia Jules chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
...Harry is in hiding, so he starts a BAND, and doesn't leave it when it becomes popular?! Holy SHIT this is bad.
2,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »