Reviews for A Moment in Time
Bekk chapter 35 . 2/22
This was the best fanfiction I have read so far. You are extremely talented, thankyou so much for sharing!
JewelBecky chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
I just noticed that it said Draco is 10 months older, he is only around a month as he was born in June.
Someone chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
You know, Nicole is the first OC that I've encountered who didn't piss me off the first few words they were introduced. Well done ;)
LeoESerpens chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
Thank you for such a wonderful fic! It was amazing to read a betrayed! Harry fic where he was sent to Azkaban and still remains good and fights for the light.
MimiTaylor chapter 35 . 10/2/2017
lol898 chapter 35 . 9/29/2017
A truly amazing fanfiction. Thank you.
surukia chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
The story ended pretty good. All the bleh that was at the beginning smooths out a bit slowly but still i liked it. I'm guessing the snake and lion thing is harry and draco? If not then i am confused as to their significance x.x
surukia chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
So much lacking in logic with this story that my brain hurts. First off Nicole needs to back off, i get that she helped harry in his time of need but acting like her approval is needed for draco to be part of the family makes no sense at all. Secondly harry not accepting draco back sooner is stupid because his reason for leaving was both for harry and the wizarding world not just for the wizarding world AND the fact that draco went back should have counted for something. There are just so many annoying and frustrating holes in this story.
Acacia Jules chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
...Harry is in hiding, so he starts a BAND, and doesn't leave it when it becomes popular?! Holy SHIT this is bad.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
wait vingera Weasly?! its Ginvera Weasly! ginny for short, get your facts trait
Writersrock chapter 35 . 8/23/2017
This story just compelled me to review! I have never done it before! It's so beautifully written that it's unbelievable and believable at the same time! Thank u!
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
What's so hard about putting dividers between scene and POV changes?
Wonderlistic chapter 35 . 6/2/2017
Wow what a journey I had ready your story, few chapter towards the end made me tear up a bit but overall a really well written story.
floophoenixLing chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Aww... I'm sad it's the end.. this story is amazing... though I hope you write about Harry's pregnancy... thank you for sharing this story with us! XD
floophoenixLing chapter 27 . 4/24/2017
What was in the last drawing? I'm curious...
2,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »