Reviews for A Moment in Time
Wait WHAT?! I as like yayy an update is coming and then i looked at the fucking last update...don't get me wrong though, I'm just annoyed because this is easily the best one I've ever read. Great plot. Great characterisation. I don't even like M-preg ones but you wrote it so well. UGHHH I'll just say they had a little girl and lived happily ever after and had amazing life's! thankyou for this
SevmyLuv chapter 7 . 8/24
While this is a well written fic, it's just not to my preference. Honestly, I would have rather liked Harry going all ballistic and taking revenge, not still meek and obedient even after being wrongly accused. I prefer my favorite characters to have a backbone, which Harry lacks.
Bubbles1419 chapter 35 . 7/7
Hi, I know that this story was completed when I was 4 years old so i'm not even sure if you will read this but I live in South Australia and it is currently 6:08 in the morning as I am typing this , I have not been able to stop reading this story is one of my favorites. So thank you for writing such and amazing story. I have just finished reading this story and have gotten no sleep in the process I have been awake all night reading.
Tooru Heer chapter 35 . 7/2
Wow, started off a bit like risky and most people tend to avoid that.
Yet love how loving Draco is. And more and more I read, this fic gets amazing.
Love the twins.

Ahh. Good fic! Thank you for sharing.
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 7/2
So much anger in this chapter. The fuck should Harry help Dumbles.

GREATER GOOD. Do it yourself. UGH
bethabetha chapter 10 . 5/29
wow, this is just really awful. there are honestly so many things i dislike about this that i can’t even list them all.
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 35 . 5/26
Excellent good end of the story I ever read.
amyrlinengineer chapter 35 . 5/15
Lovely story. thank you so much for sharing with us!
Bekk chapter 35 . 2/22
This was the best fanfiction I have read so far. You are extremely talented, thankyou so much for sharing!
JewelBecky chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
I just noticed that it said Draco is 10 months older, he is only around a month as he was born in June.
Someone chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
You know, Nicole is the first OC that I've encountered who didn't piss me off the first few words they were introduced. Well done ;)
LeoESerpens chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
Thank you for such a wonderful fic! It was amazing to read a betrayed! Harry fic where he was sent to Azkaban and still remains good and fights for the light.
MimiTaylor chapter 35 . 10/2/2017
Beautiful!
lol898 chapter 35 . 9/29/2017
A truly amazing fanfiction. Thank you.
surukia chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
The story ended pretty good. All the bleh that was at the beginning smooths out a bit slowly but still i liked it. I'm guessing the snake and lion thing is harry and draco? If not then i am confused as to their significance x.x
2,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »