Reviews for A Moment in Time
A very lovely, epic tale! Kudos to you for putting it all together. I particularly enjoyed the twins and Harry and Draco's special names for each other. The love was palpable. Thanks for a great story.
I seriously doubt Harry would wander around New York just wearing pants. He would wear trousers.

Please remember Harry is British and NOT American.

Little mistakes like that ruin a story's immersion.
aiower chapter 1 . 3/30
Things are rather rushed in the first chapter, but I've confidence it gets better and better paced later on in the story.
Kitty Savella chapter 35 . 3/11
This was very good.
4everDrarryLove chapter 1 . 3/10
My mind has just exploded in to a million little chunks of dramatic Drarry.
This is so amazing that I can't even comprehend...
Just, wow.
xxboredinparadisexx chapter 35 . 3/10
I simply adored, absolutely ADORED this story.

Even I, someone who has regretfully never read Harry Potter, had an excellent time with this story. I am going to break down this review into several parts.

Plot:
I can not even BEGIN to imagine the amount of time you probably spent flipping out and going 'oshitdididosomethingwronghere?' Overall, I am satisfied with this plot. It's nicely chosen, it's unique, it's been very well carried out, and you can really see the characters grow. There were even times in the story where I, who have a very hard time sympathizing with characters in stories because I just haven't had time to really feel them, cried my eyes out or laughed thoroughly to the point of tears. And then the other times you had me on the edge of my seat, where I thought I knew what was going to happen, and then you sent me for a spin when you said something I was NOT expecting.

Characters:
Even though this happens to be a fan-wrote story about Harry potter and -gasp- dare I say it, Shonen-ai(And yaoi too, hurr hurr), I felt like the characters in themselves were characters completely of their own, and not related into the series in any way. Granted, I know you were trying to achieve the in character point, but, what I am saying is, as someone who has only read a few snippets and glanced occasionally upon the books, I really felt like these had become characters of their own.

Romance:
Ugh, once more, I have been left breathless. The way you illustrated the romance in this story was well-done, and the characters were well put with each other, not just thrown together with pairs that made absolutely no sense. The romance was so carried out with these pairs(Or shippings) that I cried when I thought Harry died.

The settings and details:
Where to begin.. First of all, like all the other aspects of this story, I simply ADORED what you did with it. It seemed magical, it seemed thoughtful, it seemed like it was MEANT to be that way, and it seemed like if it wasn't, there was gonna be something seriously wrong in my mind.

The ending:
YOU. YOU HAD ME FOAMING AT THE MOUTH WITH THE ENDING. I WAS CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY AND ANGER AND RAGE AND SCREAMING UNKNOWN PHRASES. I COULDN'T EVEN TYPE RIGHT. IT WAS JUST.. AMG, ADORABLE, AWESOME, AND, ABOVE ALL, WELL-DONE. (Screw you Lucius and No-nose. Who needs you? I)

Overall:
There are so many more things I can say about this story, and one of them happens to be from the moment I started reading, I couldn't put it DOWN. What did you do? Hex it or something? Every time when I went to bed, I kept going like 'WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?' And then felt so fulfilled and happy when I went back to reading. D

Whatever you do, I swear to god, if you do not become a published author who writes stories like these, I will personally [Insert graphic descriptions of kidnapping you and stuffing you in my basement here] and then make you write me more stories like this.

SO. Well done, 15 out of ten, Write more stories like these, and become a published author.

Also, some tips would be nice. D
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 35 . 2/23
I love this story. I can't believe how long it's taken me to find it, but I'm certainly glad that I did. Thanks for writing it.
Gracie chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh Merlin this fanfiction is perfect. It may actually be my favorite - mind you I have read hundreds of fanfiction, have been since I was eleven. A Moment in Time may have been finished years ago, but it still remains suprior to more current fanfiction. Way to go!
Carla Balsinha chapter 35 . 2/5
Hello!What a wonderful story!It was a quite journey,since yesterday! What I laughed with the change of diapers!It was a lot of imagination in here...and i must tell you that was much better that last book!Is only my opinion!
It will go to my favorites stories!
Take care.
De Portugal.
Carla Casc√£o
Eagle-Eyes chapter 34 . 1/20
absolutely wonderful story - can't wait for updates - took me forever to find it -

keep writing as life allows...
HEKSIE chapter 35 . 1/6
SWEET FIC, NICE ENDING
Reviewer Anon chapter 1 . 1/3
I don't wanna read on but at the same time my darned insatiable curiosity beckons me forward. This has a happy ending, right? I hope so, because my curiosity is slowly breaking my resolve.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 35 . 12/19/2013
I like. It's a great fic. : )
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
No offence - I know you're American, but literally every child goes trick or treating in England. I don't know if people trick or treat in other parts of the British Isles, but two-thirds to nine-tenths of all children aged four to ten years old go. All Hallow's Eve is a traditional Pagan -British- celebration. Sorry for the nitpicking - this is an awesome story! (I just I get huffy about stuff like this!)
deadvampire32 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013