Reviews for A Moment in Time
Firelightfem chapter 35 . 12/4/2020
I began reading this and the I couldn't stop even if I wanted. The story is so well written, son much love in those words, it was just so perfect. It made me cry form both happiness and sorrow for our beloved Harry and Draco.
I love every chapter, every turn of events, every moment of dispair and even more those moments of love and passion.

The story is just so perfect that I can't even picture given a wel deserve review for it.
Clhover chapter 35 . 11/24/2020
I want to forget this story completely so I can read it again. That was so good. Great job.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/15/2020
Puxa vida! Obrigada por essa jornada! Sua fanfic foi profunda, cheia de reviravoltas, lindamente escrita! Suas ideias, o desenvolvimento, as falas e os personagens, sem palavras! Realmente incrível! Só senti falta de Narcisa na estória, isso por que adoro ela! Mas sua obra foi perfeita, seu epílogo batendo 100% o da JK! Mesmo assim que Deus a abençoe sempre por ela nos ter dado essa incrível oportunidade, abrindo um universo literalmente mágico! Você explorou com maestria tudo isso, terá minha gratidão pronta por isso também!
*Skay Grey*
richon chapter 29 . 11/12/2020
Lovecyour story
Pixie8859 chapter 35 . 11/1/2020
Once again i come to the end of No.3 on my favourite stories. I just love this. Thanks to the author for many happy moments rereading this.
AliB1149 chapter 35 . 9/18/2020
I enjoyed this very much but still have some questions. What happened to Luna and Neville? And where did Dobby end up? He was mentioned but never appears again.
Domolist chapter 12 . 9/9/2020
Tbh I want Harry to refuse their request and let them all die in hell. Those that deserve it better die in a gruesomely death later on. Serve them right
Lilies134 chapter 13 . 9/7/2020
Nicole pls shut the fuck up
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2020
Sirius is a Grand-dogfather
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2020
Sirius: ItS hArRy!

Me: yeah no shit sherlock

(I love the story btw!)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2020
*snorts* *starts dancing to Blinding Lights* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BLINDED BY THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS NO I CANT SLEEP UNTILL I FEEL YOOOUR TOUCH
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
kjbklfarehglkjfdhjkgahler;tag;hrjgbfhnf;gierjwo'kegjbglf'kgnbglejkf;sgbgdjiorghtrijeosd HEs DEAD

GFR3kjFGU#RHIQ

HEH HEH HEEH
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
Harry: buys a stuffed animal for draco

Me: sniggers 'he threw it at the wall... uz draco loved him..?'
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Harry: framed for murder- aa
Harry: goes to azkaban- aaa
Remus: glares at harry- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2020