Reviews for A Moment in Time
lucianolover chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
AWWW such a great story. I love that Harry and Draco are being so protective of their children.
lucianolover chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
BAHAHAHA That ending was FANTASTIC! I greatly enjoyed their conversation on the beach as well. I just knew that spending time together would allow them to get past their issues with each other and get back to the love.
lucianolover chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I am so glad that Harry and Draco are trying to talk things through. That scene where Harry watches Draco sleep was the BEST in this entire chapter.
lucianolover chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
YAY! A few days. Anything can happen in a few days. Maybe, just maybe Harry will forgive Draco! *fingers crossed*
lucianolover chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
UGH! I understand that Harry is hurting but, he deserves to give Draco the benefit of the doubt in regards to their relationship and their children.
lucianolover chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
This story is very "page turning" so to speak.
lucianolover chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
I really hope Harry fesses up to being Harry and that the twins are Draco's.
Nel chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I love this story...almost done. Only thing is the twins sound like they are close to age 6 instead of 3.
lucianolover chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I really hope he meant metaphorically.
lucianolover chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Awww poor Draco. He is suffering so much over his lost love. UGH I dislike that now Harry has been deemed innocent everyone thinks they can go back to being his friend again. They betrayed him. They don't deserve his friendship.
lucianolover chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Oh noooooo! I want them to be together. Please let them be together! I need that to be true. Just PLEASE!
lucianolover chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This chapter was just so happy and fabulous! I loved it! I hope to see more and more of the kissing stuff.
NeltuNeliel chapter 35 . 2/22/2013
I loved this story. I think I'll read it again. Will you ever write more fanfiction? I think you should :)
lucianolover chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I hope Draco is right about Sirius because honestly Harry needs all the people he can get on his side. I really hope NYC allows him to start over.
lucianolover chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I really hope that things turn around for Harry. If not well at least he has Draco and Severus on his side.
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »