Reviews for A Moment in Time
paramoreeloverr chapter 35 . 4/11/2012
One word. Amazing.

You are by far my most favorite person on fanfiction now. Your story in a way touched me. I found this story incredible and moving. The way you captured what family meant to Harry and Draco was absolutely moving. With that said.. thank you.

I cried and laughed and cooed at this piece of work. And you did such an amazing job at capturing everything.

And I'm glad that you made Harry oppose the idea of going right back to being friends with Hermione and Ron. I certainly wouldn't if my best friends betrayed me and sent me to prison.

All in all, congratulations on such a terrific story. You've gotten hoards of positive feed back on this story so good job. I will reread this story over and over.
YeCatsJ chapter 35 . 4/7/2012
Amazing and brilliant story. Absolutely fantastic! Loved every minute of it.
seiulva chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
good story!stupid so-called family and friends!
Little Dii -LD chapter 35 . 2/17/2012
Uhmmm... Sorry ,but, I didn't understand the ending. I mean the part where the 2 6th years student doing?... and Is harry potter and draco malfoy dead already?And, honestly WHAT YEAR IS IT?
TwilightEclps chapter 35 . 2/12/2012
I loved this story!

It's one of those stories that people will keep reading and reading!

GintareLT chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
that story... it's just great, nothing more to say. you're just such a talented writer ! i really enjoyed reading it !
moonprincess97524 chapter 35 . 1/13/2012
This is such a wonderful wonderful story. I have to say that those that were offended about Draco's comment about Harry becoming fat for the part of Santa are overly sesitive. I am overweight and I could tell that it is part of Draco's personality NOT an attack on those of us with more body mas than many others thinking otherwise is just silly. The way that you ended this is both wonderful and sad in that I wanted more of Harry and Draco but I think how you ended it with it so far into the future is also a wonderful wonderful thing. Thank you for the new favorite. _
Mila Pink chapter 35 . 1/12/2012
I loved you so well written that story.

It was so exciting. Amazing how it all ended.

It was the first time I read an epilogue as well.

Very creative.

Sorry not to comment on other chapter.

I needed to read everything.

kisses
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
Oh god! There's so much new information.

And so many things going on.

I am shocked by all that Harry is able to do.

And I think very strong, because I would not be so complacent as he is.

kisses
shispas chapter 35 . 1/6/2012
There is not much to say but WOW! i decided not to review until the end and by jolly, i have to say this is one of my all times favorite harry/draco mpreg story i have read! I was amazed at almost a very chapter that i read and was mostly impressed and excited! Finishing the story around midnight made it even better! But seriously you have one amazing piece of story here! I LOVED IT! Happy to hear it will be in Spanish making it even better!
Emmeline.S chapter 35 . 12/11/2011
I love this story, you wrote it like a true author and it was almost like I was reading another book from the famous Harry potter series. U tied up all ends and didn't leave anything unsaid.
Rori Potter chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Brilliant story.
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Hi,

That fanfiction is still there 'Only 5 Before' by J.P (Jes Parker)

Carol
The Black Lycan chapter 35 . 9/15/2011
I just finished reading your fanfic after late nights filled with suspense, fluff, emotional awe and laughter. Thanks for the great read, it's truly one of the best i've read so far.

Thoroughly a well written and thought out!

Love the romance between Harry and Draco! and the twins are soo cute! Sirius' role was also perfectly written, as my fav character i faltered a little in the beginning thinking he had also betrayed Harry outright, but it turned out better than i expected.

I could go on with all the compliments, but i need to sleep :p

Take care and thanks!
HauntedApple chapter 35 . 9/4/2011
I love this story. I read another one that took the same idea that Harry went to Azkaban and Malfoy save him, but this one has a better plot line and better writing.

It is an absolutely amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
2,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »