Reviews for A Moment in Time
MarcelinePhoenixLovegood chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Her name is Ginevra M not Virginia A...
Luna Luce chapter 35 . 12/14/2012
Such a wonderful story, couldn't stop reading it.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I am shocked at this chapter. I really must know just how someone framed Harry to such an extent. And it is true, anyone who knew Harry would realise that he is not the type to get jealous and murder. I was also a little unsure of who you were referring to when you called Ginny 'Virginia' but I suppose it does make sense, although I am so used to everyone calling her by her real name 'Ginevra'.
Mashkai30 chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
lacey.powell3 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
oh my this was so great to read i just appositely loved it. i cried i laughed and i got mad just like i was in this story myself.. your truly great..

Lacey Powell
lil kiki love chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
* crying* draco and harry need each other but it seems like the wizarding and muggle world is against them *crying* but other then that awesome story. i really love this story so far.
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Oh wow, Draco really had everything planned out! :DD

And I hope Harry is going to heal, and that Sirius hadn't believed what Harry was framed for...although since he was falsely accused too, I think he won't believe what people think Harry did.
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Poor Harry, I hope that whoever framed him and all that believed he would kill someone would get what's coming to them!
ForeverAlone21 chapter 35 . 10/24/2012
Oh dear gods...this is a brilliant story,i cant express how this story affected me...i cant sleep because i just had to finish this story XD lol A Moment in Time has a lot of twists and definitely had me hanging on the edge of my seat the entire time...i cant tell you how happy i am and it actually made me cry more than 8 times,and im not exaggerating!thank you so much for sharing this story! 3
scarlettmeadows chapter 35 . 10/11/2012
WONDERFUL. Absolutely AMAZING. Very well developed plot, characters with depth...I am officially in love _
scarlettmeadows chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
Harry's healed, right?!

_
scarlettmeadows chapter 25 . 10/11/2012
Please tell me the damage isn't permanent :-(
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Noooooooooo!
Wolfsoul71030 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I love this!
Charlie0925 chapter 35 . 10/2/2012
Words fail me in describing just how much I truly adored this story! The level of detail and intricate story line coupled with amazing characters was phenomenal .. I LOVED every second of this!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us all! ;o)
2,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »