Reviews for A Moment in Time
SilverDragon49 chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
Hey, great chapter. I really liked the kiss. Lol! Don't let Draco be gone for too please!
P.B.Kendall chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
wow that was amazing... damn its late .. 4:20am and ive been up all night so bear with me... i love the way you played out the story .. i found it great when Draco and Harry where together .. but i was saddend whe draco left ... what im actaly trying to say is that you have a great sence of emotin that flows through the story ...

and for that i comend you

keep it up

Tramill
Lady Cinnibar chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
but of course!

I'm loving this... and I wanna know, how fast is Harry gonna vanish now he's found again?

Just curious, y'know.

As always, your work is very enjoyable, and I thank you for your effort.
Redmeadow chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
Good chapter. I am glad that it has come to light about his innocence. I really don't like Hermione. I don't know how many times I have said that in reviews, but I love stories that make her and temper weasley feel or look bad. I love the D/H pairing and I think you are doing a great job with this story. Please don't hurt Harry too much more. I want to see some happy moments with him and Draco. Are there any? Please update soon.
ariesgirl chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
i love love love this fic! please update ASAP!

ChibiK chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
I L.O.V.E this story! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it! Is Harry coming back in the next chapter? Has he already had the baby? Oh, I hope so! I can't wait to read the next chapter! And the next one after that! And the next one after that...

Look at you! You're making me repetitive! -
BABYGURL chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
THIS IS SO GOOD!KEEP UPDATING!
Fallen Dragon chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
no! Evil cliffie! Plz update soon! The suspense is killin me! -
rulerofthecows chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
lovely story! its nice to see hermione feeling stupid..or embarassed..or..you know, anything, ron too,

( i don't know why, i just have a random hate for those two e.e;; )
PeachDancer82 chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
Brilliant again! I adore your Draco, beutifualy cannon andpassionate. Just how I love to see him portrayed, and Let Mione and Ron suffer a little more please, they do deserve it, actually I thought they deserved it in the 5th book too so it'll be payback for the cannon. lol anyways keep up the good work and update soon, ciao
Maximum Poofy chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
I read these chapters super fast( I'm glad I could remember it!) you had me so excited! I love these stories because I love reading about Ron and Hermione feeling incredibly stupid for something that was SO obviously set up. I hope you update soon because I'm gonna die if you don't get it up, this was great!
Goddess Blue chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
Wow. What an emotional wringer. I was wondering why Hermione at least hadn't wondered whether it might be Polyjuice potion, but you've answered that one for me. I hope Harry doesn't go easy on them, let him be as bitter as he wants to be. I'm curious to find out how they found him, and I'd really like to know more about how Sirius felt about the whole thing. Ron was really angry... but I can see their side of it too. I can see why Ron and the Weasley's wouldn't feel like digging too deeply into it, but I'm ashamed that Hermione wasn't a little more suspicious. Will we find out more about who framed him? Where's he been hiding? Is Draco gonna jump him now that he's getting him back? .;;

Translation: Can't wait for the next chapter...
SlytherinRose chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
Another well written chappie. *chuckles* questions were answered a little more quickly than I expected! cool! I do look forward to seeing how you bring our boys back together. *sighs* I hope he dosen't make things too easy on those who doubted him though, they din't deserve it. update again soon *whines* please?
reanne080 chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
aww, man. It should be intresting to see what Harry has been doing all this time and how he will react to being found. Should be intertaing. Good job so far, can't wait for the update.
Sirius' Widow chapter 6 . 8/19/2003
Oh, I love it! Is so sad but so romantic too! Thanks for this little release and entertainment at the end of a very tiring day!

Sorry about my english, I'm mexican.
2,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »