Reviews for A Moment in Time
PeachDancer82 chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
Lovely lovely lovelyIcan't wait o see hat happens and Draco's interactions w/ his sons
blame the black star chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
OOh. I really really like this. Like I love it like it. Like I'm all warm and fuzzy feeling like it. Yay.
Zenahwd chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love what you did to the charecters and the idea is completely original. I really do like this story and i look forward to your update.
Azhure chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
Wow! This story is just getting better and better! I can't wait for the next instalment! Keep up the great work!
Miso Soup chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
You are right. This chapter is too short.;_; Please post your new chapter soon. I will eagerly await for your new chapter._
krazymelmo5385 chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
hey great story i really hope you update soon
Seshoumaru's Mistress chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
This story is so good! and please! make harry and draco get back together soon! and post the next chapter up very soon also!
rulerofthecows chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
gah! you must update soon or i'll explode with...with... (as you can see, i'm terrible with words..)
Furies chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
OH, you left us hanging...Goddess, I hope you update soon. Harry (Emrys) is so angry. Does he really not love Draco anymore? And I really like the wandless magic since personally I think having a wand is a liability. You are a wonderful writter and this story ROCKS. Update soon. thanks-deanne
birtyb03 chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
ok i was trying to read the next chapter and it says "chapter does not exsist" meaning chapter 10 doesnt exsist! AH why is it sayin that?
kagyakusha chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
i have absolutely no right to be demanding, but

I can't help it!

WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE NOW!

I've read mpregs before, and I've read

"harry goes to prison" before, but I really

like the way you're pulling this one off.

...I live in Egypt too. (no body no death!)
darkeyedtrinity chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
i jsut had to review this chapter as well because you truley had me puzzled in it if that was really harry or if he really did die. now i will sit here and wait for you to write and post the next chapter
darkeyedtrinity chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
ok this is my real s/n but i forgot my password and its taking forever to get there so here is my review:

Wow! i loved it, i have never read this story before and i just finished reading all 9 chapters right now and you definately have a great story! its rare to see this type of plot and a well written and meaningful relationship as the one you have written about.

Now you said that more reviews will make you write faster, will it go faster if i reviewed every single chapter *hinthint*
Lazy Just a bit Potty chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
Gah. How evil of you. You realise you absolutely must put more in your chapters! WEll, then, I suppose you're just superb at cliffies that leave the readers hanging. Uh, it's so frustrating! This is such a great read, I want to curse you when you end the chapters as such critical moments! Waah! -pulls hair out- evil! But so good! Please hurry with the next one!
r.mai chapter 9 . 8/30/2003
AW! NO MORE! O_O Update soon! This is a REALLY awsome story! I feel sorry for Draco. T_T But yup. good stuff. _ and the drama... da da dun... _;
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »