Reviews for A Moment in Time
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I don't know if ya want it but i all ways loved getting ideas from my reviewers. Well my idea is for Draco and Harry to get revenge on the people around him. Oh and have Sirus believe him, you know have sirus confront Draco about getting him out. Then have him thank him 'cause he hadn't been able to think of how to do it himself. Though have Draco say he didn't do anything. BUt if you do as i say or not i know you're story will turn out great!

happy writting and may you're musse be kind and give you lots of yummy ideas.
Redmeadow chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
This is a great story so far. I love Draco playing Harry's hero. Especailly when the rest of his "friends" turn against him. You are a good writer and I look forward to more chapters. Please update soon.
SilverDragon49 chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Hey, great chapter. I really like the poem. Did u write it? So, does Sirius believe that Harry is innocent or not? When do we find out if he does or if he doesn't? Anywayz, looking forward to your update.
DaughterofDeath chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
add new chapter
Ice Lupus chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
I love it! This is a great rendition of the plot. I enjoyed so much following Draco's touch-and-goes.
SilverDragon49 chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Hey, great story! i really like it! Please update soon
chow-mein07 chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
I've been waiting for someone to write an action/adventure/romance epic! It looks like this will be one! I have to say that you've gotten this fic off to a great start! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! And just between you and me, I'm always craving for a good Harry in Azkaban fic, and there aren't very many good ones out there! Keep up the good work!
till-iburnout chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Wow! This is an amazing story. I can't wait for you to update!
michelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2003