Reviews for A Moment in Time
platinum.and.raven chapter 35 . 3/16/2015
This fic was amazing!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
I still think that was pretty cold of Dumbledore to ask if Harry would come back to England and murder Voldemort. How is Harry supposed to feel about that? and then to not even ask himself, that's low down.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
I liked the fact that you didn't make Harry's animagus' be a cat or leopard or wolf. Those are so overdone. I thank you for you and for the writing and sharing of thisstory with others. It's excellent!
jason chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
OH HELL NAW! Another one with Harry pregnant...
ckj chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
You... Has anyone ever told you that you are an extremely awful person. Why would you do that to me? I had figured out that Harry was pregnant again it was so cruel to not only take that child away but also render his likelihood for anymore children infinitesimal... just... so cruel. But I really do love this story, it just tearing me apart, I also loved the Dumbledore smackdown in chapter 18. Keep up the good work
SierraBolt chapter 35 . 1/21/2015
Hey I loved your book. It was awesome. But I'm curious about the end, were the boy n the girl descendants of Harry n Draco or could they have possibly been their reincarnations or were they just two new kids. I'm sorry I was just curious. Again amazing book your a great author.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
You have got to stop bouncing from Draco's POV to Harry's it is so confusing. And the nickname Dray for Draco makes me cringe.
anonymous chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Molly Weasley's maiden name was Prewett
onetree chapter 35 . 12/24/2014
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!' The plot was truly original and captivating!
onetree chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
This story is amazing!
onetree chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
This chapter is so beautiful :)
Stormyshade chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
This is an amazing story the best Draco and Harry fic i've ever read. I know it's been years since it's posting but i greatly enjoyed it! Thank you

StormyShade
Guest chapter 35 . 10/25/2014
i loved this story. a perfect ending
Silent Harmony chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Wow. They're all so immature.
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
Great story I’m really bummed to see this incredible story come to an end.
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »