Reviews for A Moment in Time
Jewel Becky chapter 35 . 8/30/2016
Siblings or distant descendants/reincarnation?
yuutakeiamz chapter 35 . 7/31/2016
love your story, this is a great storythank you for your hard work creating the story
dhamann7878 chapter 35 . 7/12/2016
Lovely and a sequel would be just as nice
AngelsBeast chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
I will be honest, i don't know what to say. so I'll make this short: this. was. G. I know this word doesn't even nearly express how awesome this story is, but there is no word.
... perhaps Superkalifragilistischexbialidocious. but really, I can't express how much i love this. your writing style is awesome, for starters. and the plot twists... just, wow. I couldn't even begin to predict what could possibly happen (that is somewhat rare)! second, I loved the emotions. you really sucked me in to this little world you created. their pain made you cry, whereas the happiness made your heart overflow with joy! you could experience the feelings with the character, and I never saw anything like it before. third, I loved how you wrote the characters. they were spot on in my opinion. you felt Harry's broken-ess, and saw him heal slowly over time with Draco. I also appreciate that he didn't forgive the others immediately, I think that it was important. And I loved the OCs.
now, before this gets out of hand I just want to say I read this in less than two days (english isn't my mother's tongue, so...and I thank you for this amazing piece of work. it really deserves it 4k likes, and I'll add mine, too.
I commented on this once before, complimenting the plot twist with Harry's family background. again, awesome idea!
well, this got long, but I had to tell u how amazing this was.
thanks again for sharing.
-AngelsBeast
AngelsBeast chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
wow. just... wow. you blowed my mind right now. what a revelation! I can't believe it! the sad thing is, it fits so awesomely Well that it might as well be true... wow. I have to continue!
kameis chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
w
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Anyone who believes in mpreg should be committed.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 35 . 6/2/2016
I don't know if you are still writing, or even on this site ... however, this was just INCREDIBLE! I found myself having to bookmark my progress in google to take care of my family business. I truly could not put this down and am SO glad that I read it when it was finished or I would be having an un-earthly cow!
Thank you so much for this wonderful and creative story that is truly remarkable!
iridescxnce chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
Fanfictions make me want to punch Dumbledore in the face, honestly. Loving your fic so far. The plot twist is unreal (.-.) hahahahaha
iridescxnce chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Wth. Can't they check Harry's memories or something? Or somebody pretended to be him mygahd this is so intriguing. Alavet. Woah .-.
HarryPotterforlife23 chapter 35 . 4/18/2016
This was an amazing story! Breath taking from beginning to end.
Thank you for sharing it with the world.
Loved the last chapter answering all unanswered questions.

I would love more even though it was fantasticly finished.

sampam69 chapter 35 . 4/1/2016
This was fantastic, especially the last battle. Great job :):):)
gleefan2009 chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
love it please write more
the999angel chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
too funny
getting draco to change a diaper was brilliant
blackbloodywolf chapter 35 . 3/20/2016