Reviews for A Moment in Time
floophoenixLing chapter 3 . 4/22
How stupid can Dumbledore be! And I want to bang Ron's head against the desk! And Hermione... What kind if best friend she is? she is not the brightest witch in her time, but the stupid one! Grrrr...
floophoenixLing chapter 1 . 4/22
Um... I'm sorry.. but did u mean Ginerva Weasley?
Jen chapter 35 . 4/3
Thanks!
Wow, Draco is just as selfish as he was as a student. With Evan and Draco on either side of Harry, Draco said there was no room for Matthew, but Matthew could have sat on Draco or Harry's lap. Rotten parenting here.
All along, I thought Harry and later Draco never protected their kids very much. The kids were always running on the beach, outside the wards. Nicole had never been taught defensive or offensive spells, even though she lived with the family for more than 3 years (even during Harry's pregnancy). The kids were dumped into Hogwarts' daycare alone without a family adult there, even after Blaise proved untrustworthy and might have portkeyed them to Voldemort. Immediately after promising Harry and a dragon named Jack, Draco abandoned Nicole and the twins in the tunnel. Parents can't always protect their kids, but Harry and Draco are total shit at the job.
Eager to see what is going to happen. What place could be safer? Travel itself seems dangerous. They should have thought of an emergency plan earlier. I feel sorry for all the non-Potters, whose children are all stuck in the invaded castle.
Everyone who dies today will be Draco's fault, because he knew an attack was coming and didn't warn anyone immediately. Bad!Draco!
Harry just needs to go through a burning in his Phoenix animagus form, and then he should be A-OK. Right? Right? :D
Exciting chapter. They have captured/imprisoned/killed other Death Eaters. Why is Blaise still running free? Why didn't Harry turn into a Phoenix when he needed to escape? Inquiring minds want to know.
The "Death Eaters" in America are probably impostors sent by manipulative Albus just to scare Harry into returning to Scotland. Albus is the one who knows about Emrys. Voldemort won't, unless he has a spy in the Order.
Good story so far, but I wonder why the wards are the strongest in the world at night, and then during the day, any bums off the street can go right into the house.
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 35 . 1/15
OMG THAT WAS SIMPLY BREATHTAKING AMAZING ... I REALLY CAN'T EXPRESS IT IN WORDS!
I'M SPEECHLESS! IT'S ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! IT'S SIMPLY MARVELLOUS !
IF YOU EVER PUBLISH YOUR BOOK
PLEASE DO INFORM ME
I'LL CHERISH IT WITH MY HEART
WAITING FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT THE GODS GAVE YOU TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD!
Uh..I feel sorry for harry...fumbles knew seeing draco again harry will give up a do his bidding...
shreekrulez chapter 35 . 1/4
This is one of my favourite drarry stories I have ever read and I believe you are going to write other great stories too. Loved this story 11/10
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Sorry - cant even read past the first page. If you are writing fanfiction for Harry Potter and you don't even know what the characters real names are? Who is Virginia Weasley? Oh you mean Ginevra? Like seriously! There were even Netas that passed this?!
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »