Reviews for A Moment in Time
MimiTaylor chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
I so did not see any of that coming! Brilliant!
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
What a fantastic story I’m bummed to see it over.
OnlyIntuition chapter 35 . 8/30/2014
aw cute! I like the last chapter most as it showed how time continues to pass and doesn't just end with Draco and Harry :) Thank you for sharing!
OnlyIntuition chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I want to cry. This is so beautiful.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
I can’t believe this marvelous story came to an end I really liked it.
kajakubik87 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
EMRYS? Really?
Inu Tashiro p chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Tears!
Athan Winter chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Good that this is AU, since Molly Weasley ne Prewett was born in 1949 and Lily born on 1960.
Athan Winter chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
This is One of The illogical things in most fanfictions. I could believe that witches and wizards could hide from muggles in the 90s. But since 2001 - not if there was a war. Satellites, CCTV and surveillance like never before. Then there is the internet and camera phones (bought my first camera phone in December 2001).

The wizard ins world would not be able to hide a war if it involved muggles. An the Prime Minister knows about the magical world AND he has cameras in his office.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
Really bummed to see this stunning story come to an end.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I am loving this story:)
A nobody chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Draco kind of pisses me off in this story. He leaves Harry, tells him to live and move on. He comes back, and gets jealous of Nicole because he thinks her and Harry are in a relationship and thinks that maybe Harry didn't think their time together didn't mean as much as it did to Draco, who apparently had a string of lovers while he was apart from Harry, and from what I can tell so far, Harry has been celibate. I think Draco is a fucking hypocrite. I don't think I can continue reading. I know this story has been complete for several years already, but I can't read something when there's one thing that irks me to the point of frustration. But it irritates me because this happens in every single story I've read so far that has a DracoHarry separation/break-up/etc. I wouldn't be as upset if Harry has his fair share of lovers also, but nope. Poor innocent Harry can't have lovers because he's just so in love with Draco that he can't bare to be with someone else. This probably doesn't even matter, but I just wanted to put my thoughts into a review.

Your writing is superb and the plot makes this story very interesting. You captured me from the first chapter up until now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I've never left a review for any stories before, but I have to let you know that I've read almost all of the Drarry fics on this net (with the help of the very useful filtering function, yes) and your plot is by far the most refreshing and beautifully woven one. I can feel the actual passage of time in your fic (omg yes this is so fitting to the title), and I simply love your portrayal of our dearest pair of boys here, and how their relationship evolves. Most HD slash fics focus on how Draco sheds his mask, but instead you led readers into their long-term relationship.
Another thing worth mentioning is your portrayal of Harry, Draco, Evan and Matthew as a family. Among the fics with Harry as a father, I feel that the father-son relationships in this fic is the most well done.
Even the Ron-hermione-dumbledore bashing is great. Most fics simply talk about how Dumbledore is an ambitious old man who uses Harry like a disposable toothpick, but your portrayal of Dumbledore here isn't as 2-D. Ron and Hermione aren't too OOC either. If I were in their place and I've seen Harry Potter commit murder, I would believe it because this is exactly how Ron and Hermione would react in the book. I also love the different approaches they used to apologise to Harry.
Ah, there's always one thing to success in acting onstage (cuz that's what I do, but I feel that it can be used here as well): there must be a reason for every action a character does, and every character must have a back story.
So... give yourself loads and loads of cookies :D
Dimplz chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
Great plot, very good relationship growth, very good characterizations. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Dimplz chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
Nicole - "No, Draco, that is a common misconception, in reality, morning sickness is not a common ailment during pregnancy, only a relative few people actually experience it."

Uhhhhhh... I think Nicole's source on this matter is faulty at best! LOL