Reviews for A Moment in Time
Uh..I feel sorry for harry...fumbles knew seeing draco again harry will give up a do his bidding...
shreekrulez chapter 35 . 1/4
This is one of my favourite drarry stories I have ever read and I believe you are going to write other great stories too. Loved this story 11/10
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Sorry - cant even read past the first page. If you are writing fanfiction for Harry Potter and you don't even know what the characters real names are? Who is Virginia Weasley? Oh you mean Ginevra? Like seriously! There were even Netas that passed this?!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 35 . 12/4/2016
One of the best stories I have read!
IsaParadox chapter 35 . 10/31/2016
this was so awesome. I loved it. thank you
Lord Barinthus chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
I really enjoyed the relationship built between Harry/Draco and again with the kids.

However, I honestly can't fathom how this got edited by the author AND a beta and STILL ended up with dozens of spelling/grammatical errors each chapter.
Lord Barinthus chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
While you may have wanted Nikki to live for sentimentality's sake, it was highly unrealistic. Lucius does NOT do mercy. He would not have stunned her, it would have been an AK.
Lord Barinthus chapter 29 . 10/18/2016
I literally lost ALL respect for Harry when, in this battle that marks the culmination of years of war, he is tossing out effing STUNNERS at Death Eaters. If he doesn't have the balls to kill, or at least harshly incapacitate, the Light deserves to fall.

You don't win a battle by stunning opponents when a single "Ennervate" brings them back into the game. Absolutely ruined this chap for me.
Larkscope chapter 35 . 9/25/2016
This was such a good story! And I must disagree with the people who don't like that you ended it with the classroom scene. Your story was so full of the feels that the more emotionally distant scene allowed me to collect myself after everything that happened, unlike in other really good stories where it ends on such an emotional high note that I don't quite know what to do with myself afterwards. Also, I really liked the classroom scene as an alternative to the original series' epilogue. It was a better way to show how Harry, Draco, and family fared in their post-war lives.

One thing I'm not sure of though is who those two children at the very end were. From your description it kinda sounded like Harry and Draco's great-great-not-sure-how-many-greats-grandchildren were getting together romantically. I hope that's not the case! I know there was some intermarriage with the Weasleys and Blacks, but something about the kids looking so like Harry and Draco seemed even squickier than the normal pureblood intermarriages I'd expect.

Anyway, thanks for sharing such a good story!
Jewel Becky chapter 35 . 8/30/2016
Siblings or distant descendants/reincarnation?
DheeDixon chapter 35 . 7/31/2016
love your story, this is a great storythank you for your hard work creating the story
dhamann7878 chapter 35 . 7/12/2016
Lovely and a sequel would be just as nice
AngelsBeast chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
I will be honest, i don't know what to say. so I'll make this short: this. was. G. I know this word doesn't even nearly express how awesome this story is, but there is no word.
... perhaps Superkalifragilistischexbialidocious. but really, I can't express how much i love this. your writing style is awesome, for starters. and the plot twists... just, wow. I couldn't even begin to predict what could possibly happen (that is somewhat rare)! second, I loved the emotions. you really sucked me in to this little world you created. their pain made you cry, whereas the happiness made your heart overflow with joy! you could experience the feelings with the character, and I never saw anything like it before. third, I loved how you wrote the characters. they were spot on in my opinion. you felt Harry's broken-ess, and saw him heal slowly over time with Draco. I also appreciate that he didn't forgive the others immediately, I think that it was important. And I loved the OCs.
now, before this gets out of hand I just want to say I read this in less than two days (english isn't my mother's tongue, so...and I thank you for this amazing piece of work. it really deserves it 4k likes, and I'll add mine, too.
I commented on this once before, complimenting the plot twist with Harry's family background. again, awesome idea!
well, this got long, but I had to tell u how amazing this was.
thanks again for sharing.
-AngelsBeast
AngelsBeast chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
wow. just... wow. you blowed my mind right now. what a revelation! I can't believe it! the sad thing is, it fits so awesomely Well that it might as well be true... wow. I have to continue!
kameis chapter 8 . 6/24/2016