Reviews for A Moment in Time
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
Harry: buys a stuffed animal for draco

Me: sniggers 'he threw it at the wall... uz draco loved him..?'
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Harry: framed for murder- aa
Harry: goes to azkaban- aaa
Remus: glares at harry- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2020
If this is Sirius bashing

Yeetus Yeetus commit self deletus
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
Yer an asshole Ron

I'M a WoT

an asshole

a very bitchy asshole at that

get out motherfucker
Lu Bright chapter 7 . 5/29/2020
I thought George died...?
Captain.Snarry91 chapter 20 . 4/13/2020
Why would there be a raven on the statue? The Ravenclaw animal is an EAGLE. Say it with me everyone, an EAGLE!
brrcold chapter 20 . 3/1/2020
Ok we know he wanted a family, but wouldn’t this whole situation be avoided if Harry had been placed with the weasleys after his parents were killed.
memo.malfoy chapter 19 . 2/25/2020
Let me just say this: WOOOOOW
I realize that writing would never convy how much in awe I am of this story, but I am giving it a shot.
I read many fics where Harry is the Hier of several founders and sometimes all of them, sometimes it was fine and explained well and sometimes it just didn't make sense that it turned me off the story all together. This, however, this is pure ingenues. You just made it so easy to accept and believe and the time line was Perfect. I am for the first time reviewing a fic before I even go through all the chapters and I don't even know if it is complete.
Thank you for such a great story.
flower pot girl chapter 35 . 12/20/2019
What an amazing story.
I loved the way Harry and Draco rebuilt their relationship and became a family.
The whole arc of the tale, from finding Harry to the future scenes covered such an adventure that kept me rapt and possibly ignoring things I ought to be doing!
The flawed humanity of people, as nobody, as Harry acknowledges, is pure and recognising our faults and striving to do better is the best we can do.
Thank you for sharing this.
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
After all of these years, and all the stories I have read, I still admire the story you wove. "A Moment in Time" is among my favorites! I hope that you are doing well and are weaving your own moments magically. Thanks for writing this tale!
leopardblack chapter 35 . 7/29/2019
Absolutely amazing. This was so beautiful. Thank you.
Parker64 chapter 20 . 6/20/2019
Aww he calls his teddy bunny, I actually call mine that
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2019
I am really glad that I can read your story, live with its characters. But I have one concern. I know that this story is old, but for me is new, for me is in the present. When you love somebody and find out this person is dead, you're more affected with them not living anymore at all, not only living with you. Draco reacted in the second way.
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 25 . 12/12/2018
Remus and Sev, well, that’s a new one. I kind of thought it after I was obviously so wrong in earlier chapters. And I knew after Harry requested nicole what was happening, but I’m glad that he’ll be okay. I’m also glad that Lily and James told Harry he should forgive people. I think he knows he was being a bit harsh, like with the weasley’s on Halloween.
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 21 . 12/12/2018
Well shit. He killed the Dursley’s. Huh. Also, I feel like Dumbledore truly does regret his actions. I mean, he also acted on the information that was in front of him, but where he failed astronomically was all the lies! I mean shit with Molly and Voldemort, and Lily and the Evans’ and the Dursley’s. He really fucked up there. And then with the trial! He of all people should have listened to that gut instinct and demanded all evidence and tests be taken. But alas, he overlooked too many things.
2,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »