Reviews for A Moment in Time
blackbloodywolf chapter 35 . 3/20/2016
wonderful story~
channe chapter 35 . 1/27/2016
hope you do a sequel it was really good
DKW from germany chapter 35 . 1/25/2016
I have enjoyed this Story very much. it is one of the better fanfiction stories of Harry and Draco.
I will look for other Stories from The Shadow Bandit.
Richon chapter 35 . 1/5/2016
Lové this story i had a great Time reading it. I find the end awesome best wish for 2016
MonochromeRen chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
Fuck, I hate it when Harry is so forgiving. I would of punch all those betraying bastards. Why can the order of chicken fucking leave Him alone? Shit! Fucking Dumbledore, fucking weasels, fucking order! Death to all those fucking idiots. Damn them to hell. I really would love a fan fiction where Harry gets revenge for the betrayal. It would be the best fanfic yet, at least to me. Pshhh.. Assholes
phillip.micheal chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Ah.. another pregnant Harry fic.. HELL NAW aagssshshsn kbye
kathyjo chapter 35 . 12/10/2015
Wonderful just wonderful this is about one of the best fan fiction I read in a long time. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece of work I'd like to know if you actually have original fiction. If you dont you certainly should consider I think you would have a great career writing novels
TheAnnoyingTallThing chapter 35 . 9/27/2015
The fact that this story is over is so bloody annoying. I mean, this is the best one I've read in ages. I mean, plot, drarry, mpreg without the long annoying baby scenes that become overdone, genuine moments, an actual, proper, rational Harry type reaction, it all sums up to one amazing story.
I loved it all. The style, language, everything. I loved Nicole, I loved Draco, Harry, his kids. It was an amazing experience. His ancestry was SOOO bloody amazing and that whole part of the plot was heartstoppongly awesome. I loved it.
If anything really broke my heart, it was the scene with Molly at the end. Honesty, the story did not make me cry. I liked that about ot though; that while it didn't make me feel one overpowering emotion, instead it made me feel thousands. I was upset, irritated, fangirljng, willing them to get into bed, and super happy all at the same time. Bloody amazing job.
The start was a bit far fetched, but you pulled and weaved at the strings like some puppet master and wove this awesome story where the initial stuff didn't matter, because it all felt real, seemed real, and eventually even sounded real. I love how you portrayed the greater themes, of love, human nature, forgiveness, heroism. It was enlightening, like an amazing literature class where you sit and analyse one of Shakespeares great tragedies like hamlet or Macbeth.
I loved how you portrayed the human psyche, where forgiveness is not always possible, where rational thought is not always possible, where vulnerabilities, insecurities and fear reside in the murkiest recesses of the mind. Above all, I loved how you portrayed Dumbledore. In a lot of stories with drarry or something similar, dumbledore gets bashed, and I never agree. Usually a valid point is refuted as the author fails to make enough cohesive arguments to convince me. Ironically, dumbledore is a character that's not black or white, but literally 50 shades of gray. And yet, either he's the magnanimous, all encompassing, paternal figure and holy mentor, or he's the vile scum and abusive figure, who turns a blind eye to things that don't work to his figure. Few people see him outside of the black and white zones, and even fewer people convince me, mainly because while they understand that his actions were wrong, they don't seem to understand the motive of anything. However, you're dumbledore was exceptional. He was both the mentor, the villain, and the best friend. Above all, you portrayed the fact that he was the leader, fallible and capable of making mistakes. Where you lacked an argument, you did the intelligent thing, and created one. You truly made me understand that he was a leader, the one who gets blamed when things go wrong, who is forced to make the hard decisions of live, the one who hides what must be hidden to boost mprale.
An exceptional job, and a jar of chocolate frogs is your reward. I loved all of it, and I would gladly read it all again. I'm so glad that I picked this story, although I was a little surprised over how wrong I was with the content. I thought it would be something like the two have sex without a condom and accidentally get preggers, but I'm ecstatic at being wrong.
Thanks so much, and I hope you can find some time to reply, just do that I know that you read this and haven't disappeared.
P.S. I have never read snape and Remus being together. It is possibly the weirdest thing I've heard of today, and I've read a lot of weird stuff, such as my essay on the fallibility of mankind and weaknesses as portrayed by Shakespeare in Macbeth. Suffice to say, I would love to know where that came from, since that is honestly the first time I have ever read such a thing and I really want to know what made you think of it and try and u see stand the dynamics a bit more.
Anyways, bye, I've rambled enough.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Why didn't Harry try anything else? I mean, if he is supposedly immune to Veritaserum, so what?

He could have made an unbreakable vow to answer all questions with only the truth until the judge said his verdict.

Or he could have given them his memories of taking a walk. Even if the suspected him to change hsi memories, manipulated memories can be recognized by their fogginess.

So, really, there was no reason for him to go to Askaban with all the possibilities to prove his innocence.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2015
I loved this story. I laughed and I possible I would hand you a bushel of kudos for originality. You have no idea how tired I get of reading the same Canon facts all the time. How you explained why Harry was so powerful was brilliant! How you offend ole Moldevort was sheer genius. You have my undying gratitude for writing a super power Harry that truly needed to be so powerful. Saying that you did agree
Renks chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
I'm reading up in favourites, and am so happy I found this again!
Teithril chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Ok...just forget I said that previous review for chapter 7...had to put it for this chapter since you can only give one review per chapter. Realized the mention of George was part of the flashback...my bad!
Teithril chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Love the story so far & I know you're done with it, but you may want to go back to this chapter & correct a mistake. You stated that both Arthur & George died in the war then said that George was among those who raised their hand to share Sirius' opinion on Dumbledore. Just a quick delete of his name in that sentence will fix that oversight. Onto the next chapter! Here's hoping things work out for Draco & Harry...
AliceCullen3 chapter 35 . 5/25/2015
LOVE IT!
justamyh chapter 35 . 5/23/2015
WHAT
I don't know how to go on now...and as much as I loved that ending I hated it. No Drarry moment. I can't...I loved this whole thing it was enthralling but the end. It had resolution but they're dead. Dead. Like nup, I was not prepared for that. They happy but they dead. Tears.
Anyway it was heart wrenchingly beautiful story and you're a fantastic writer. Thank you for this
2,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »