Reviews for Such a Time as This
SkyChild chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
No, thank YOU for sharing this with us :)
RavenLady chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
"some possibly AUish ideas wherein Celeborn and Galadriel were the lord and lady of Ost-in-Edhil, got ousted by the Gwaith-i-Mírdain"

*flips through Unfinished Tales* Hmm, I can't find solid proof, but nothing else makes sense.

I loved the joke about Namo. I'd never thought of Glorfindel being around at the fall of Eregion, but he certainly adds something, having seen the fall of a great city of the Noldor before. Excellent work.
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Nice, insightful little piece.
Clarenova chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Nice piece! *huggles Glor* Keep writing!
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Hee, hee! These two do like to dig at each other in your stories, don't they? But Glor did manage to change Celeborn's somber mood, so it's all to the good.

I love the way Celeborn's love for Galadriel (as well as Glor's dislike for her) comes out in their banter. And then at the end of the story Celeborn is smiling as his thoughts go to her. Looks like Glor did her a favor too.
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Heyoo!

I loved this! Glorfindel was brilliant as usual, and Celeborn was so Celebornish! And I suspect that you're even beginning to like She Who Glows Green...

Maybe.

Well, we can pretend.

Can't we?
Grace chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Thank you for your stories-they are wonderful insights.
Marnie chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I like it lots! I hadn't thought that Glorfindel might be around during the aftermath of Eregion, but he fits in beautifully there, and if anyone would know about starting again after losing everything, he'd be the one!

I loved their banter about Mandos, and bothering Namo, and the idea of Galadriel hounding Namo to let Celeborn go was funny and fascinating at the same time. I just want to know what secret Glorfindel's keeping...

Both of them came across as elf-lords of great power and dignity, (with a subtle undercurrant of teasing), and I loved the way that they travelled from the grinding tragedy of the beginning to the normality of the end. Lovely piece! Can I put it on my site? Please? Pretty please?...

Oh, go on!