Reviews for Skulls and Crossbones
Tom Marvolor1iddle chapter 10 . 6/19
This is a piece of art and literature that touched the deep part of my heart. Because you wrote a H/Hr fanfiction with an awesome plot of piracy and what a fantastic way to write. I'm grateful for this story.
Lovely story. Glad I found it.
sambayar chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
a nice different story.. liked it..:)
Rafsolo chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
you wouldn't happen to live in Richmond, Virginia would you?
h0neybunny16 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
wow that was very emotional for me awesome story
hhrforever chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Wow, my kind of story. First you have my fav pairing and then my favorite time frame and of course pirates. Loved every minute reading this. I wish there was more! Their relationship was amazing, wish there was a sequel.
Me chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Oh this is AMAZINGG! I love it! I didn't even know what else to say.. *speechless*
madhatter chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Oh this is so good! I can't believe it! I was out of hope that there would be a decnt love story left in the hermione harry genre. And I also can't believe why you don't have 4 thousand reviews! This story is really great, and you should be proud of it! (fangirls then swoons)

-The 4 Thousandth and One Review
VanillaDreamFran chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Before I continue anymore of this awesomeness, I'd just like to say that this is a great story so far and I love the concept/s behind it all. Looking forward to the rest of the story :)
Bloodfire87 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Oh that was fabulous! I've trying to find a good story like this that had pirates! Absolutly wonderful and i rather hope there is more adventures for them! Cheers!

Bloodfire87
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Dear Kneazle,

I hereby pronounce my love for this story and your writing. It has taken my heart as a beautifully written story, the best I've read in a long time, really, and I hereby declare it the ultimate Harry/Hermione fanfic.
Well, now that that's out of the way (popmpous, arent I xD), I oughta tell ya. I really love your work, and I will read all the fanfics you wrote. I hope to see another HHr story from you soon. Cheers!
TheShiningStar chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Wow!

This story was amazing.
geeeeky chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Such an amazing story! I love it so much! Can you write a sequel for this story please please please please i'm begging you
pfeil chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Only thing that jumped out is that the mainsheet is a rope, so you don't move it to port/starboard, you pull it or let it out.
Celexs Draconia chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
This was a highly entertaining story. It was a great job turning the HP universe into pirates. Excellent work all around.

Cel