Reviews for A Magical Romance
Dakalu23385 chapter 13 . 1/3
"In the shadows however, McCavity was awaiting the next chance to strike knowing he would be beat however stopped him each time he got an idea. He vowed to get them once and for all one day." I actually shouted NNNNNOOOOO! Out loud at that sentence
Nikki chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
It got a little confusing once Mistoffelees and Takio came into the picture but all in all, really good story.
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Misto as a kit? 'Tucker'? THIS IS SO CUTE!

Hehe :D

Well, now that that cuteness attack is over, I'm just reviewing this chapter to tell you that this story is adorable!

Awww! So cute!

DWF chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Why do you keep spelling "Tantimile" and "Corpicat"?
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
o.0 That is an amazing twist! I love the Tugger-is-magical-but-not-really-kinda-sorta thing. It made me happy! I love it when people break out of the most common stereotypes and blaze their own trail!
Calanarie chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
This was so awesome :P you should consider a sequel

r1y2r3e4s chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Awesome! I don't see how people could hatt slash!
sister momo chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
wow this story is the best one i have read for thes two im not realy a big fan but this on is the best i read
Landri chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
THAT WAS BEUTIFUL -wipes tears-
Misterfleas chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Aw. I'm glad you finished it; it was perfect. If you did write a

sequel, I would read it.
Arianlyne chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Oh, my goodness, a returned writer! I remember reading this long before I made an account o_o

I really love this story; it's so sweet and even the minor characters have identifiable characters/personality traits. Even the mysticism of Takio and Mistoffelees add to the fic, and you make it seem so natural that Quaxo and Tugger eventually fall in love.

Well done :D
PhantomGrimalkin chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
*sighs* No update for almost 6 years! I guess I'll join in the choruses of "I wish you'd update", but short of that- just continue updating with other stories. :D

(also- I'm pretty sure that cat anatomy is close enough to humans. And I agree with Ambrosia- they seem mostly human in shape, you probably wouldn't be in trouble sticking with that.)
Misterfleas chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Love it~ sigh, I wish you would finish it.
Ambrosia Shadows chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I personally like to think of the felines in CATS to be mostly human in shape. They appear human with animal features such as a tail, ears, whiskers, and call their hands and feet paws. To humans however they appear to be normal cats.
DropDeadYouSkeeze chapter 10 . 6/24/2009