Reviews for A Magical Romance
Nikki chapter 13 . 1/30
It got a little confusing once Mistoffelees and Takio came into the picture but all in all, really good story.
fuckyeahBrianHolden chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Misto as a kit? 'Tucker'? THIS IS SO CUTE!

Hehe :D

Well, now that that cuteness attack is over, I'm just reviewing this chapter to tell you that this story is adorable!

Awww! So cute!

x
DWF chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Why do you keep spelling "Tantimile" and "Corpicat"?
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
o.0 That is an amazing twist! I love the Tugger-is-magical-but-not-really-kinda-sorta thing. It made me happy! I love it when people break out of the most common stereotypes and blaze their own trail!
Calanarie chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
This was so awesome :P you should consider a sequel

-Calanarie
r1y2r3e4s chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Awesome! I don't see how people could hatt slash!
sister momo chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
wow this story is the best one i have read for thes two im not realy a big fan but this on is the best i read
Landri chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
THAT WAS BEUTIFUL -wipes tears-
Misterfleas chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Aw. I'm glad you finished it; it was perfect. If you did write a

sequel, I would read it.
Arianlyne chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Oh, my goodness, a returned writer! I remember reading this long before I made an account o_o

I really love this story; it's so sweet and even the minor characters have identifiable characters/personality traits. Even the mysticism of Takio and Mistoffelees add to the fic, and you make it seem so natural that Quaxo and Tugger eventually fall in love.

Well done :D
PhantomGrimalkin chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
*sighs* No update for almost 6 years! I guess I'll join in the choruses of "I wish you'd update", but short of that- just continue updating with other stories. :D

(also- I'm pretty sure that cat anatomy is close enough to humans. And I agree with Ambrosia- they seem mostly human in shape, you probably wouldn't be in trouble sticking with that.)
Misterfleas chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Love it~ sigh, I wish you would finish it.
Ambrosia Shadows chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I personally like to think of the felines in CATS to be mostly human in shape. They appear human with animal features such as a tail, ears, whiskers, and call their hands and feet paws. To humans however they appear to be normal cats.
DropDeadYouSkeeze chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
MORE!
MeluT chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
I don't know if it's on purpose or if it's because you don't know, but it's C-O-R-I-C-O-P-A-T and T-A-N-T-O-M-I-L-E! (because you seem fond of having a few more exclamation marks than necessary).

No need for you to go around having the same problem with names as your Quaxo. (: It may be cute on a kitten, but it is NOT cute on an author. Can't believe no one has brought this up yet! (just a few more exclamation marks for you)