Reviews for An Ancient Battle Reborn
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OK don't try to get mad at me cuz i'm pointing out something ok?First, Keiko's last name is , Kurama as Shuichi was three years older than Yusuke, Kuwabara and Keiko. During the anime, he was already at high year of high he's about Yusuke is 15, Kurama should be , i think thats it oh and the Genkai part i won't correct it for you cuz i know it was fast typing.I know cuz people made that kind of there you go, hope you don't get too mad at keep up the good work.
amanda chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
intresting
nightmare rose chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
this story so rocks! u bet i'l be rviewing for alot of ur stories...keep writing!
Jin's Irish Grin chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
_ Hehehe...Era! This is a very interesting story, I must say! We seem to think alike, don't we?

The overall story itself was very original, but I noticed many exact quotes from the Yu Yu Hakusho TV series. I'm assuming this is one of your earlier writings, since it was slightly confusing within its wording. However, such a simply written fanfiction does make easy reading, which is just what I happened to need past midnight, when I read the entire story.

I'm glad that you've made a sequel. I'm definitely going to have to read it - possibly tonight. Expect another review from me soon!

Although this may be off the topic, I think I have found a brand new way to sign off on all my reviews...its quite interesting, in my opinion. I just might keep this one!

J.I.G. (Jins Irish Grin)
touya obsessed person chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
There is TOO much stuff in the beginning! Add more story, and it will be better. (Suggestion-give Touya and Jin a BIGGEER role, since you can't get enough of them!).
YYHlover987654321 chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
YOU NEED MORE OF TOUYA AND JIN! IF YOU DON'T PUT MORE I WILL...um...I'm brain-dead. Can't think of anything. I know! I will eat a bar of chocolate. YAY! It sounds like fun... I meAN... ah! NOT CHOCOLATE. HEH HEH HEH
kioru chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
i havent readed it yet but i fink you have an error... it starts on the 1st paragrapgh sayin chap. 2 error or is chap 1 sum where else?
Hinomi chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
MYEOW! *beats with a stick* Write... T_T Write...
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
Cool very cool
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 6 . 11/3/2003
You LOVE touya and Jin don't you?
riversrunthroughme chapter 9 . 11/1/2003
ARGH! MUST READ SEQUEL! THAT WAS SO GOOD!
Muu chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
I LOVE This Ficcie! Update Soon Please!
rinkurocks chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
you're thinking of writing a book? well ur story is great so i think it'd be a good idea_
SwitchBlade1 chapter 9 . 10/18/2003
U BETTER MAKE THAT SEQUAL OR IM HUNTING U DOWN GOT IT! i loved ur story! lol
Silverchild of the winds chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
I guess they found the hero.