Reviews for I Can't Forget
abandoned?
angelvamp92 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
i love this
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Definitely want to see more when you have the time.
celticas chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
who is lotash again?

anyway good plot ideas just waiting to see if any of the SCG come into this.
Loethaelis chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Hmm... interesting.
MOLISKI chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Good, more.
harper20 chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Please update, you left it hanging and I have to know what happened! Please, it was a good story and without andromeda on tv anymore (I don't get the sci-fi channel since comcast is evil)I am trying to get my drom fix from other places
SilverBlood666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Have you ever read Silverhand? I recognized the second part of your pen name and was curious. If you haven't Silverhand and Silverlight are written by Morgan Llywelyn and Michael Scott.

My email address is (IM- SilverBld6) Hit me with a reply please!

~ Jillian
Wendy2 chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Please Cont. with the story please

Thanks

Wendy A.
Shakia chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Oh man, that's SO awsome how you mixed Stargate and Andromeda! I also love how it's about Harper! You're story's brilliant, I love it so far. I'd just suggest you'd tell us which TV shows or movies you're going to put in the story possibly in the summary or on the first chapter. Anyways, agian I find it so awsome that you're mixing two of my favorite shows! Please update soon!
FrodoLijactress chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE!
gotmilk chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Yeah! A Stargate crossover. ;D Looks like you haven't posted in a while. Wish you'd finish this!
jaderaid chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
that is so totally way-cool-awesome! (Pennsylvania slang, don't ask.) this is great! this is (so far) the only fanfic that doesn't have any rhades in it that i like! since you don't know where you're goin w/ the story (or do you now?) can rhade be in it? PLEASE? I understand if you don't want him in it, but i just had to see 'cause i think many fanfics (like yours!) could be EVEN BETTER than they already are by putting Rhade in them. (but that's just me!)

omg, did i just write that much? ok, you're probably tired of me so i'll just say one more thing: this ROCKS MY SOX!
Storm Silverhand chapter 1 . 7/20/2004