Reviews for CSI Song Spoofs
CSI-girl419 chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Very, very clever! I loved it! Keep these coming!
CSIGirl-05 chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
LAMO. HILLARIOUS!

I have a suggestion, write one set to Big and Rich's

"save a horse ride a cow boy" lol. that would be funny!
xox-bathgurl-xox chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
hahahah your a genius i would never be able to come up with that!
morph chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
I loved "Swab the Body" Hahaha...funny. :)
RK9 chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Alright I'm convinced. You're the ultimate genius, and you rock! I love your stuff. BSB and CSI...my 2 favorite things in the Whole Wide World. You rock, kittiekattgurl!
wannabelabrat chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
Awesome! You rock! Keep up the good work! More please! (Can you do something to one of *NSYNC's songs?)
talyra chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
Oh, mental images...

*lab techs dancing in perfect sync, white coats flapping, CSIs watching in utter bafflement*

I hate the Backstreet Boys (sorry!) but this is hysterical!
cs-eye chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
I can't believe I've finally found a CSI and BSB fan as well. Oh, and a CSI lab tech fan too! Loved all the songs. Keep it up. I hope you do some more!

-kat/cs-eye-

::runs off to sing songs in shower::
forensicfreak14 chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
After Greg found the DNA, this is my next favorite...*sings song*...So, when will the C.D. be out? LOL! Ok, then when will the next song be up? Can't wait till then!
forensicfreak14 chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
Another? Great! It was so true, yet so very funny! You know how much I love reading these? Keep it up! :)
RK9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wow. I believe you when you said you were a genius. I didn't realize there were still BSB fans out there - I still love BSB, no matter how many times my idiot neighbour calls them Back side Boys. Maybe you should try something for The Call or maybe Shape of my Heart...please?
Mrs. George Eads chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I actually put the CD in and was listening to it while singing your lyrics.

That is friggen awesome. I am so linking this to my CSI message board.

You rock!
jd burns chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
LOL! OMG, that was hilarious! Way to go!
dutchie chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Fell off my chair laughing very hard. This really Rocked!

Dutchie.
forensicfreak14 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I can't begin to tell you how funny this was! It was near impossible to keep my laughter down so that I wouldn't wake up the rest of the house! OMG IT WAS FUNNY! It goes well with that song too. Maybe now you should do 'Quit Playing Games With My Heart'...you know, between Griss and Sara? I don't know...I was just a thought. But anyway...hehe, this rocked!