Reviews for Out of the Darkness
emac66 chapter 22 . 4/21/2008
m. Terrific! LOVe Spuffy! Actually, love spike! Really enjoyed it. He can leave his mark anytime :)

Thanks for a good fic!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 22 . 2/18/2005
holy sh*t! that was perfect!
Goobwee chapter 22 . 8/22/2003
I loved the story. I'm a big Spuffy fan. More oz/buffy but thats i-ight. Great story.
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 22 . 8/20/2003
*gasps!* yay! Spuffyness! loved it! Really liked this story bunches! I fell a sequel coming on...will there be? I love this! Your an awesome writer! Wonderful job!
SinisterChic chapter 22 . 8/19/2003
Nice ending. I liked Buffy telling Angel off. Great fun.
Madison chapter 22 . 8/19/2003
Wow that was a great story. Does the {..} mean there will be more because that would be cool. Great writing. Keep up the great work.
SinisterChic chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Okay, this is a good story. But, I have to tell you that Spike doesn't cry blood. You can have him do it if you want to, cuz your the author, but maybe you should make a note about your change.
spikes1pet chapter 22 . 8/19/2003
i loved your story i hope you do an sequal to your story
deleted-529 chapter 22 . 8/19/2003
That was so good. Are you doing a sequel? You have to this is such a good story!
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 21 . 8/19/2003
Love it! Go Spike and Buffy! Told Angel off! Haha and it was so like Dawn, and Xander. Great job! Dont want this to end! But oh well, update soon!
Lain chapter 21 . 8/19/2003
"Dear Lord. Another Vampire. But at least this one seems to make her happy."

i LOVED that! brilliant story!
Tiffany chapter 21 . 8/18/2003
YAY BUFFY! and thank you for not making Xander such a jerk.
spikes1pet chapter 21 . 8/18/2003
i really love this chapter and your story i hope you update soon
deleted-529 chapter 21 . 8/18/2003
kudos
nadine chapter 20 . 8/18/2003
O.K. leaving us hanging like that is not funny AT ALL! Also, your chapters are way to short. I've been wait for the whole "Angel confrontation thing", so please post more soon.