Reviews for The Waiting Room
Kaorots chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Guh, bittersweet, and quite touching. I like it a lot
Hakka chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Really, really loving vignette.
Grym chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
A sweet vignette fic. You're exploring that amorphous, gentle side of Midnighter in a way I haven't seen before ... I approve. Your portrayal of Apollo, however, has to be the highlight of the story. His bright, open and almost childlike joy in the simple conversation is such a foreshadowing of the figure he becomes.
Rat chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
wow, this was a great read, I love Apollo and Midnighter stuff.
SangWe chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
This is the funniest thing I've ever read,

Midnighter was Karl Bremmer, a convicted child rapist taken down by Grifter back when he was in Team 7

I can't remember Apollo's real name but Ben Santini put him in Leavenworth after shooting him in the face for multiple murders. Bendix sprung them and had them mindwiped before enhancing them, other than that not badly done.

P.S. the Authority series is back in production they even have an upcoming christmas special issue featuring a DC villian whose going to paste them
Idiosylph chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This is really a wonderful little fic. I haven't had the chance to read much of The Authority, but these two are my faves from what I have read. I like the way you've shown them here. It would be nice to see some sort of continuation of it, but I guess that would be kind of hard since they don't remember their past.
smirnoffmule chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aww, blessed be, this is gorgeous! And beautifully IC, because Midnighter is both simultanously sweet and floundering.