Reviews for Trust Me Still
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 17 . 1/16
nice
Medeina chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
I really loved this story. The last bit made me smile quite a bit. Thank gracious you didn't kill any of the characters I love, something tells me you wouldn't have taken kindly to me enacting whatever death they faced upon you...
Beautiful story.
Medeina chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
You misspelled brotherhood in the eleventh paragraph from the end.
Medeina chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
You remind me quite a bit of a friend of mine. She plays the oboe though, not the clarinet. I like your story, I've only read this and Taste of Misery as far as things that are yours. (My sentences are funny sounding today...) good job in your work
musetastic chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
I love this story, I just finished A Taste Of Misery and now absolutley loving this one. And I love your little creative disclaimers too.
Starfoot chapter 17 . 2/11/2008
The words Dorian Gray come to mind...
Sunrise Sets chapter 17 . 7/20/2007
Very nice story.
mypiratecat1 chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
"If letting someone kill you doesn’t prove loyalty, nothing can.” I thought what Will says to Jack almost turns out to be prophetic, considering how "Dead Man's Chest" ended and the fact that this fic was written a long time before the second movie was.

Loved this story arc; love Jack and Will's "brotherly" relationship and the supernatural events. Let's hope that Jack and Will can recover the quirky friendship in the third movie, as that's what made me love them in the first place!

Thanks for some great reading.
Lancey chapter 17 . 2/3/2007
w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l! I love this story!very well done!
Raven Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I always read the first one before the sequel, so you don't have to add that last bit mate...savvy? Nice first one.
AB Firestar chapter 17 . 10/22/2006
I say Disney should sign you up as a producer! Loved it beyond comprehension!
ArmoredSoul chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
I agree, Ana. Completely and utterly agree. Take good care of 'im, gel.
ArmoredSoul chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
Oh no! Not Ana in the riggign too! HAHAHAA! Poor Jack, I really fell for ya mate!
ArmoredSoul chapter 15 . 10/20/2006
Ah... Jack. Good ol' Captain Jack. Nothing can keep down, eh?

HAHAHAA!

I can just imagine the look on Liz's face when the guys try to explain everything!

HAHAHAHAHA!
ArmoredSoul chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
YAY! Hooray! GO JACK! I knew they couldn't off ya!