Reviews for Fatali
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
First of all. I love the title. It's just so rare and serious and it just feels like it has been mulled over... It makes me feel like it's going to be a good read.

And what a good read it is! I could still feel adrenaline rushing through my veins when I read all five chapters in one go- you write graphically, an beautifully.

I love the plot. It's rare, it's new, its the first time I read something like this. The storyline is very very smooth- I hate it when a story feels rushed because there's not enough character development- and in this point too, You excel, sweetheart!

I also love the last chapter with all of my heart! It wasn't that graphic, probably because I felt like I was reading poetry instead, with the way the words were flowing like water- I could feel the passion and emotions of the characters without regarding it as some cheap pr0n. Simply beautiful.

The issues you showed in this fic are realistic although the world in which the characters belong are so fantasy-like; homosexuality, wars, death, famine- I'm glad you could incorporate that so many people would be more aware of what's happening around the world and how it would feel. Brilliant!

Support characters are awesome, not counting the main

characters(because they're bloody brilliant)- they should appear more, I think?

But in your own time, probably. I'm sure you have plans! Im really excited to see what's going to happen next!

Please update soon.
Tootchy chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Please... PLEASE.

Don't give up on this- I know you haven't updated in a long time, trust me- I favourited this YEARS ago and reread it constantly, but don't give up!

Your fiction is inspiring to read, your characterisation is amazing, I really don't know how you do it. You create atmosphere without overcomplicating the language, you make the characters seem so alive and real with a few choice words.

I can't begin to explain how much this story means to me; it is one of the most inspiring pieces of writing I have come across and has influenced me so much when writing fiction myself.

So please, please, don't let this story go to waste- it's so much better than just another 'would-be-great-but-it's-not-finished' story.

I'm not demanding an update tomorrow, but I don't want to wait for another year until I find out you have discontinued it. I hope I don't sound like I'm nagging, it's just that this story means so much to me!
WolfRain chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
This is an absolutly awesome story! Please write the next chapter as soon as u can! You rock!
kiketsu chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
i remember the first time i read this story. i was amazed. i really loved this fic. then i stopped reading fanfiction for about 2 yrs, and i forgot the title. when i started reading fanfics again, however, i remembered loving this story. so, i looked everywhere for it. i finally found it, and i still love it just as much as i did the first time. i hope you finish this fic, even if it takes you years to do so. i love it.
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
t/ lemon cannot b recovered! NO! T_T fine! but u really need to continue this. it's really good. plus this can go for a realy long time if you can figure out how to keep them alive (probably them running away) ttyl
Chibi Bishi chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
wow wot a cliff hanger! this is so good! i really really really really hope you decide to continue this!
Chibi Bishi chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
AH! OHMYGOD! that was SOO perfect! this is seriously my favorite fanfic of all times! you are such a good writer OMG OMG OMG! WAH]
Chibi Bishi chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
ohmygod! i was squealing in the end of this chapter! to to cute]
Chibi Bishi chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
holy crap! this is amazing! its so well written! like seriously! and i love the kairei at the end] wah
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG OMG OMG! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL FANFICS IVE EVER READ! its soo good! i love it! if you changed the characters you could seriously get this published or something! ah i cant wait to read more! mph kairei]
Lola-Tenshi chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
o.O Wow. . . I'm pretty speechless as to how amazing this story is! This has got to be the most unique plot that I have ever read. It has brought out the emotional reader in me. It's simply, truly amazing. I found almost no mistakes in every chapter, maybe one or two grammar mistakes? But that was it! I can't say anything bad about this wonderful story. If you're still writing this story (it's been awhile since you've last updated!), please update soon? I have to know what happens with the cliffhanger. Please, please, please!
s.g chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
Your story can still leave me utterly affected, absorbed and bleary-eyed at 3 in the morning, even on its 5th read, and I promise you that’s no exaggeration. I can’t even remember when I first discovered it, it has to have been at least two years. I keep coming back to it, knowing it hasn’t been updated but reading it anyway hoping for some conclusion, but I understand you’re most likely done with it, I’m too old to be reading fan fiction anyway. I just felt I should review because it is a truly amazing, original, and beautifully written story. I’m sure if you changed the characters you could publish it. You are incredibly talented and I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, I’d love to read a novel by you.

ps. sorry its such a long review im making up for all the times i read and didnt review (made me feel like one of those kids that took a handful of candy from the jars that said "please take one" at halloween.
Charon chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I really hope that you choose to finish this some day. It still remains my favourite Beyblade of all and the cliff hanger is so gnawing!

*sends inspiration vibes in your direction*
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Well, what is it, death? Exile? What, tell me, please? CONTINUE!
Stunstar chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
This story was truly one of the most unique ones i have ever read. the characters were portrayed extremely well. i must commend you on an extremely superbly written fic.

now could you please update soon? its been over two years. you cant just leave your readers hanging like that, thats pure evil.

take care and i hope to god you update

ooh and i also liked the fact that you mentioned Delhi and India and the Hindu mythology fact in the second chapter (I am an Indian and a Hindu and i have read that part in one of the mythology stories about the seven days and nights raining thing though it was slightly different in what i read and i dont know just reading even a tiny fact about my country makes me feel very happy for some reason maybe because we arent really given that much credit...oh well)

once again pls update after its only one more chap