Reviews for Casual Users
suko chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
XD XD XD! -heh. that is SO true..
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Oh! This is beautiful!

You've painted a picture in my mind and even though I LOVE the Kaiser, I love this story, too. Please keep beating him up for me, won't you?
Sabrina25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
This is one of the most stunningly accurate looks into Ken's mind when he's the Emperor that I've ever saw. Many stories just sugarcoat what he was like then, or make him more evil than he really was; this one is extremely accurate and riveting. Hope you write more fics in the same vein. Great fic!
Rb chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Wow. You've got the Kaiser's personality down perfectly. It's...amazing. _
plate smasher chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
This is excellent. You have written ken's character very well and cheered up my dreary march evening a lot. Thank you.
Hotaru-chan6666 chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Hehe I love the Kaizer when he's about to lose his mind, this story makes me want to grab Ken and hold him down and fix his leg though _;
Multi-Facets chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
A truly compelling look into Ken's psyche. An' I agree, Ken was acting more psycho than usual. You fit that well into this story. Good work!
Selena Style chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
That was so incredibly well written. I think you really captured Ken's dark side. I loved all your word usages, I know it sounds a bit weird, but I really appreciated all your metaphors and such. Kudos to an excellent drama!
Irhista Lhail chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
LOVELY! Isn't it just too much fun to abuse a favorite character? And you do it so well.