Reviews for Envinyanta
elsa3beth chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
This story was stunningly well written, with pitch perfect voice, pacing, and characterization. Beautiful and well crafted. Thanks very much indeed for writing it!
SkyChild chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Just as captivating as "Finding courage"! I like 'your' Glorfindel very much.
LadyEledhwen chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Compliments Zimraphel! You are becoming one of my most favourite writers about the works of Tolkien! I also read "Finding Courage" and "What cannot be undone" and I love the way you are portraying Glorfindel. He is very believable. Please keep going on the series about him!
seeing-spots chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
Wow. This was a fantastic story. I enjoy reading (and writing!) tales of Glorfindel. Good job.
Larian Elensar chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
OOh, I *do* like this whole perspective of Glorfindel's. I never thought much about it, but certainly, he would have felt humbled by being chosen to return...those would be hard feelings to deal with...
LOTRlover chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
This is a fine story-I'm in love with your take on Glorfindel. I'm impressed with the amount of detail about the founding of Imladris, too, and how you seamlessly tied it in with the story. I had a wonderful time reading this.
Prophetic Fire chapter 8 . 9/24/2003
Oh gosh...pretty. Beautiful. No words. I- I...wow. I love Glorfindel! He's such a complex character here, and you portrayed that beautifully! I wish I could give a good psychological viewpoint of people. Oh well. You can though, and that's why I absolutely love this story so much! You must write more!
Ithilwen too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 9/23/2003
All in all, this story is one of the most impressive Glorfindel fics I've read. And the ending, with the lovely scene between Glorfindel and Gandalf, is just perfect!
Marnie chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Fantastic story! Loved all the detail about the founding of Imladris. Lembas reminding Elrond of the flight from Sirion was lovely, because so many people seem to think they ate it all the time and forget that it's a waybread. I loved Lindir in this, he grew up to be quite a formidable person didn't he? And how fitting that it should be Gandalf, with Narya, who finally healed Glorfindel.

Wonderful!
Tinni chapter 7 . 9/17/2003
Good story.
Prophetic Fire chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Okay. I can't review the last chapter, 'cause won't let me, but it's really really good! Yep! Ai! Would that I could come up with a constructive review! I'm not doing my job as a reader yet again. *sighs* Oh well. At least you know my opinion! And I need more soon, please?
Bejai chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I am very much enjoying this story! Familiar events, but from a fresh POV. Glorfindel is always such a facinating character, and I'm loving seeing him a little less sure of himself than he is usually shown, yet still a rock to those around him.

Looking forward to more!
Prophetic Fire chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
That was so good! Amazing! I absolutely cannot wait for more! I don't know what to say! That- wow. I just need more.
Belle Bayard chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Excellently done look at Glorfindel's return and the troubled times he came back to so painfully. Interesting to see the behind-the-scenes things that the Silmarillion only hinted at and as the master said, filled in the canvas of his imagination. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the rest of this.
Prophetic Fire chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Yay, great! Okay, I sound childish and hyper, but I'm tired and I had sugar. Forgive me. Heh! Beautiful chapters there. I wonder, will Glorfindel ever reveal himself to anyone? It would be rather interesting to see how this turns out. Okay, I've got to get some sleep now if I'm to function in the morning. Write more soon!