Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Amon Kashino chapter 10 . 1/22
Wish it was longer. Great story.
Palinlover chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Dr Lecter using the intercom is genius. I also find it strangely alluring and sexy... I wish Clarice would feel the same way, alas not.
Palinlover chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
I loved reading this even though I'd have preferred Clarice to come to realise this life was what she should enjoy and be happy to have made a new family with Dr Lecter as herself and not Maria.

It's refreshing reading something different and I was gripped!
Palinlover chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Oh god, what a twist!

I really hope the monster does cast his spell over the little bird once again!
Palinlover chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Now this is an interesting fic. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this one!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
This fic is great. I think you could continue writing it. It has a good plotline and conflict
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This fic gives me chills every time I read it. You're an amazing writer, Kurt!
wllgrhm chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Oh man, I forgot how I came across this fic but I freaking love it, still don't know how it's going to end but how I wished this was canon. I haven't read Hannibal yet but as a fan of the movies and due to what I read about how the book ends I can't stop thinking how wrong is that Clarice hooked up and went to Argentina with Hannibal. BUT your fic made me appreciate the book better and I think i'll finally give it a go and read it, well just that!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
I think this is the third time now that I have read this story. Everytime I read the Hannibal novel I have to come back here for this one. It only gets bettier.
Redblade chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
You... you are a horrible, HORRIBLE human being. I just only finished reading 'Hannibal' and it left me with a horrid feeling of pity, helplessness and emptiness mixed with anger I can't conduit anywhere. Then I find this amazing piece of fanfiction, hoping against all odds for a relief from the anguish the book brought me. But what you gave me was false hope, quicly stolen and thrown into even deeper pit of despait than the book itself caused.

I love you and hate you for writing this incredible fic, for spinning my feelings like a top. Only an amazingly talented author can cause me to go through such a rollercoaster of emotions. Curse you. And THANK YOU.

I would give you a cookie for this, but I fear I need them all myself to aid my recuperation.
Nightmare Asylum chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
D:

You hurt my brain.

*contemplates all the good/bad endings she knows ranging from the giver to inception* Owww...
colourcolour chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Alright first thing I have to say is this is so freaking amazing and its very different. The whole time I was reading it, I had a smile on my face. It was so full of suspense and terror I loved every minute of reading it. The initial plot was very interesting. But in the end I couldn't help but feel bad for Clarice haha... Both Dr. Lecter and Susana were so chilling and a touch creepy. But these qualities made the story just so much more intriguing. I will continue to read all your stories!
Fates My Bitch chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
... I am simply amazed. I love the fact that you had her wake back up only to go back under. Incorporating the likeness between Susana and Clarice was really good and I liked how long it took Hannibal to relize what it was. I would like to have scene a little more interaction between Hannibal and Clarice but I liked how he told her about parts of her life.
Kuyugen chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
“How could a monster and a bird have a little girl together?” she asks. “That doesn’t make sense.”

Dr. Lecter appears not to have expected the question. “Er, it was magic,” he says offhandedly.

Oh, good- (bursts out laughing) Heavens, that was funny. Haha.

This is an interesting story.
Sparrowling chapter 10 . 4/12/2009