Reviews for Repeating History
I-am-a-teddy-bear chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Oh my goodness, it's my family!
Aracertariel chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
I love this so, so much. Lizzie's family is crazy.
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Any chance you'd consider taking this up again?

It shows such promise :o)
ZomgShaylex chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
You know, I can't stomach many future fanfics normally, but this one is so well written that I would be hard pressed NOT to become addicted. If you ever do update this one, I'll be so ecstatic. If not, I've enjoyed what you've written so far! :)
NiEtoile chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Last update in 2003... too bad for me. I would be so happy if you'll decide to continue this; I don't usually read HP fics, but this one just too great to pass. The plot, the characters, the language... you're writing so beautifully. You're now officially one of my favorite authers in .
Almaseti chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
If, by any chance, you're thinking about continuing this fic... please do. The Cunninghams crack me up. Especially Meggie. She reminds me of my cousin Jane.
Catti chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
i am so upset that there is only three chapters, it is so freaking hilarious. My god im still trying to not fall on the floor laughing. i want more but i am realistic enough to realize that it will more than likely never be finished, and that is truly a loss to mankind. it is absolutely ridiculus and i dont think i read something that funny in ages.
Rose Black chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
First: I love the line: "his youngest son, who was five years old and unfailingly polite and never, ever wore a fedora"

I've got to reiterate Axiomatic. Girl Who Lived fics are usually repetitive, but this is fresh and original. Neville isn't usually a key figure and Draco isn't usually in character. Teh cool!

One thing: Ginevra. And Weasley-Longbottom is a bit too funny as a last name.
Axiomatic chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I've got to admit it. I was expecting something horrible.

Girl Who Lived fics usually are.

And I have to say I was quite pleasantly surprised. First of Neville. Poor boy gets so neglected by fic-authors. You actually remembered he exists.

Not to mention that Draco appears to be actually IN CHARACTER. Of course, he can't act the same way he did when he was 14, it'd be silly to expect that, but at least yours acts the way an adult Draco might be expected to act. References to "Muggle-Spawn" and such. His beautiful elitism.

And your writing-style was actually sleek and witty.

Thumbs up, yo.
James chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
I hope that you continue to write this's a good plot and you are an excellent writer.
Anna chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
Please PLEASE keep writing this story. the plot is great and i love the character of Lizzie how shes stron and funny and not going to fall to her knees in gratefulness just because Draco told her shes a witch. The situations between Draco and the family are hilarious. Honestly i loved everything. Please keep writing
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
oh, its very cool what you can find by browsing other people's favorite stories lists. im glad i do that so i can find great and interesting fics like this. i like the story so far and how evryne reflects upon someone of the past. im giddy by the fact that you used the accountant relative. and i like how we are going to be dealing with her family and cool people like draco and neveille. oh and of course that harry became all evil.
so yeah, please do write more. thanks.
Xan chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
This story is weird. Lizzie/Cecily is mental and so are her siblings.
All in all, cool story. :) I like it.
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
Really interesting story and really quite well written. ) Hope to see more soon!
Stellarsiren chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
ROTFL! Draco handling the Girl Who Lived? Priceless! I love the concept behind this story and I cannot wait to read more! Love the Cunninghams-kinda wacky!:D Please update soon:)